Brandy Lake

I am planning to had out this weekend and wanted to know how safe the small lakes are? Is Brandy Lake safe to run? Is it staked? I plan to do the loop as I call it (walkers to gravenhurst to bracebridge to port carling to bala and back). Let me know if you think I will be running into any problems.

What is the story? 39 views and no responses? Clearly someone knows what the conditions are. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?

I actually clicked on this to see where Brandy Lake is (recall seeing a sign for Brandy Lake Cottages, and was wondering how big the lake is). Can't offer any assistance, but maybe others clicked for similar reasons?? Someone with info. will post eventually.

(or maybe I just like the green background on this club sub-forum - it's certainly an eye opener :lol:. Feels like St. Patty's day )

What is the story? 39 views and no responses? Clearly someone knows what the conditions are. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?

Not everyone who looks at the posting necessarily has a response. I know I am looking to see what response you may have received. Why would you assume that someone here necessarily knows the answer? Typically if someone here knows the answer you will get a response.

I didn't actually make it to Brandy this past weekend but was running pine lake and Gravenhurst Bay. Lots of people out there and it seemed safe but then again, I was pushing 140km plus.

I didn't actually make it to Brandy this past weekend but was running pine lake and Gravenhurst Bay. Lots of people out there and it seemed safe but then again, I was pushing 140km plus.

Brandy Lake is staked.

Let's hope the weather now cooperates.

Archived