Where is winter???

dweese

Ok some may have snow, but really starting to suck in the East/Central area. Woke up this morning and its light rain and +3° out. The little snow in my yard is almost gone. Looking at the 14 day outlook, they are saying temps above 0 for the next 14days. :banghead:

Maybe insted of a January thaw, this year it will a January freeze :o

I generally look at the Environment Canada forecast and the Weather Network forecast, decide which one I like better, then go with that. Right now I choose EC - not nearly as much melting.

Seems like all our snow landed in Europe so far this year.

Been over two years of above average rainfall and cooler temperatures.

its in ballymote, whent 4 a rip hooked up big time , i cant elieve how fast and soon you reach 100mph. take each run slow double back

and nailem, friggin sleigh was sidways and in din the air, couldnt steer. pumped

go green close

go fast shivering

go home had to

safe

or in my case,,,,, which is now a box, so m going to create a colliflower soup now.

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Were Toast :curse:

going to have to start trailering north for a fix :)

The forecast is SO bad I'm thinking of calling Fred Quimby for a more optimistic outlook ! :P :poke: :P

WARFARIN for you....

Yes rain is coming and a day or two more mild weather....what winter in years has not had a thaw? However....pretty much all sources say winter will return most likely the week of Feb 1st to 7th. Where lake effect snow is supposed to be heavy. TWN is so wishy washy into February.

It is still pretty cold overnight up north. A little rain on top of a good base will not kill things! A deep freeze and some snow after should produce great trails!

Now for STD.

Go away or I will find you and flush you. :poke:

[attachment=0]MMWC.gif[/attachment]

"The Warfarin Dance"

Pretty warm where I am at the moment(24 today)looking forward to getting back to reality,by the looks/sounds of it the trailer will be getting some decent mile's this season also. :curse:

Dave Phillips is predicting a mild winter due to El Nino.

Boy, thanks for the timely prediction Dave. Kind of like predicting the Leafs would lose last night's game 2 minutes from the end of the 3rd.

More & more every winter we hear people complaining about winter. Well the Canadian government is considering allowing Haitians w/ relatives here to emigrate. Well I suggest that for those people that do not like winter they can hop on 1 of the empty jets heading south.

Dave Phillips is predicting a mild winter due to El Nino.

Boy, thanks for the timely prediction Dave. Kind of like predicting the Leafs would lose last night's game 2 minutes from the end of the 3rd.

More & more every winter we hear people complaining about winter. Well the Canadian government is considering allowing Haitians w/ relatives here to emigrate. Well I suggest that for those people that do not like winter they can hop on 1 of the empty jets heading south.

X2

Starting to rain a lttle here in Bracebridge :puke:

Rained in North Bay around 5pm today, calling for rain throughout the night and most of tomorrow jan. 25, temp. +6

Starting to snow here in Auburnville! Huge flakes!

here in Auburnville! Huge flakes!

And you just figured this out?? :poke:

Did you drive through with a car load?

Look behind you...

Look behind you...

I see a dodge caravan with you UTS and STG!

About the only thing Dave Phillips gets right is the Top 10 Weather Stories of the Year. Wait, that's just a rehash of what actually happened weatherwise during the past 12 months.

Archived