Sprucedale Breakfast

stepamd

There is a half general store/half restaurant there that makes some damn decent food in my opinion. very well priced as well

Agreed. Right across the street from the bar.

There is a half general store/half restaurant there that makes some damn decent food in my opinion. very well priced as well

We had a late breakfast there a couple of weeks ago... good food good people. The bar was packed the restaurant general store was us and 4 other people. I guess the bar part was a big draw.

We had a late breakfast there a couple of weeks ago... good food good people. The bar was packed the restaurant general store was us and 4 other people. I guess the bar part was a big draw.

I can not contribute to the original question because I do not know the hours of the place, but I do endorse it over the bar. The bar is slow for service and the food was at times questionable... but of course that may have changed again... New owners again this year???

Scott

I can not contribute to the original question because I do not know the hours of the place, but I do endorse it over the bar. The bar is slow for service and the food was at times questionable... but of course that may have changed again... New owners again this year???

Scott

I had a lousy experience one time but decided to give them a second chance another year. It was even worse. There are plenty of other alternatives, including starvation and dehydration, that I would elect before venturing back in to that dump. However, if you don't care about service or edible food and your Hep A, Hep B and Penicillan shots are all up to date then you'll love it.

Scott

I had a lousy experience one time but decided to give them a second chance another year. It was even worse. There are plenty of other alternatives, including starvation and dehydration, that I would elect before venturing back in to that dump. However, if you don't care about service or edible food and your Hep A, Hep B and Penicillan shots are all up to date then you'll love it.

I think your description more closely describes how i really feel about that place, but I was trying to be a little more politically correct... :D

Scott

I think your description more closely describes how i really feel about that place, but I was trying to be a little more politically correct... :D

And I held back ! :lol::lol:

The fine establishment you were referring to as "The Bar" ...... is a F^@%'n DUMP !!!!!!!! complete rip off...... very poor service... 2 hrs to get a simple Spruce Club, fries and drink..... to boot they charged for an extra 2 slices of pickle..... this place was my first and last visit..... the fine staff at "The Bar"also didn't have a j^@k ass clue how to operate the cash register... the cash out.... get this... not a word of a lie.....25 mins.. there was a alot of other people pissed off at this place.... I will be spending my $$$$ with other vendors in this area and also spread the word about "The Dump" aka "the bar"

just my $.02

Only place for 30 or 40 miles with adult libations. We don't get near there on sat or sun. 50 sleds out side and a packed bar with guys drinking pitchers or bloody whatever. Don't need to share the trail with those wankers

Only place for 30 or 40 miles with adult libations. We don't get near there on sat or sun. 50 sleds out side and a packed bar with guys drinking pitchers or bloody whatever. Don't need to share the trail with those wankers

Too bad the police don't set up spot checks for drinking and sledding like they do on the roads. I'll bet it would reduce the number of accidents we don't here about where the people survive.

They do, most weekends you will find the Burks OPPcrew on the Seguin around sprucedale.

True, and it's good to see those guys out there. We got stopped by the North Bay OPP crew after Christmas and they had mentioned they had nailed a lot of guys without permits/registration...

We are many places with Radar and Breathalyzers all hours of the Day and Night. This past Saturday we stopped over 200 sleds before lunch

They do, most weekends you will find the Burks OPPcrew on the Seguin around sprucedale.

True, and it's good to see those guys out there. We got stopped by the North Bay OPP crew after Christmas and they had mentioned they had nailed a lot of guys without permits/registration...

:woot::woot:

We are many places with Radar and Breathalyzers all hours of the Day and Night. This past Saturday we stopped over 200 sleds before lunch

Is it true an impaired charge was laid on the Carling 401 this weekend?

Actually this individual was charged with three offences. Fail to Stop for Police, Drive Over 80mgs and Impaired Driving

Actually this individual was charged with three offences. Fail to Stop for Police, Drive Over 80mgs and Impaired Driving

man,some people just don't get it,,,,, :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Archived