Killswitch goes sledding :)

Doonut

Sunday, Mrs.Doonut, myself and Killswitch headed out to Port Perry to join Nutter for KS's first licenced trail ride.

Can't thank the guys from PPSC enough for the patience and support they showed Sarah on her first ride.

Me, Killswitch and Mrs.Doonut

IMG_0933.jpg

Killswitch kickin it down Lake Scugog on the way back from her trail ride

IMG_0918.jpg

One of the gang on a PPSC trail

IMG_0894.jpg

Follow me dad !!!!!!!!!

IMG_08771.jpg

My little girl on her little sled. Fits right in don't you think :)

IMG_0932.jpg

Sarah taking a break..............................I'm tired

IMG_0939.jpg

Back at the PPSC club house after her first "official" trail ride.

Can't wait to do it again next weekend.

IMG_0934.jpg

Thanks again to Nutter, TV Brian, KevChev and the rest of the PPSC crew for making her day memorable.

Great Pics, Doonut.

Thanks for sharing. Hope she has many more rides.

Very nice pictures. My 10 year old son can't wait. I guess I know what to get him for his 12th birthday. The toys never stop, they just keep getting bigger and more expensive.

How many cc's is the sled?

its an 89 Citation 250 E I found thru this site up in New Liskard.

She has been riding it "offtrail" for the last two seasons as her step up sled from a mini z.

It was a great find. 800 bucks and electric start ( I don't have to run over and start it for her every time :) ).

I added bar and thumb warmers, a new battery and it hasn't missed a beat since.

47mph GPS on the lake :) Serious speed man, serious speed :)

Next season she will step up again to a full size sled.

No sir. Aftewr 6 winters,we descided to do some hotel weekends in various areas this winter. Looking for some different places to ride now that sarah can be a trail cruiser :)

Maybe back next year, maybe closer to P sound where Daphne's brother and family are. Unknown as of yet.

We are booked at the new G hurst Marriot for the 23rd weekend tho.

its an 89 Citation 250 E I found thru this site up in New Liskard.

She has been riding it "offtrail" for the last two seasons as her step up sled from a mini z.

It was a great find. 800 bucks and electric start ( I don't have to run over and start it for her every time :) ).

I added bar and thumb warmers, a new battery and it hasn't missed a beat since.

47mph GPS on the lake :) Serious speed man, serious speed :)

Next season she will step up again to a full size sled.

Thanks,

Man I have got to get some more heat in my cottage for the winter so he could that. Woops, only problem, mine is a Yamaha RS Venture and needs a groomed trail.

No sir. Aftewr 6 winters,we descided to do some hotel weekends in various areas this winter. Looking for some different places to ride now that sarah can be a trail cruiser :)

Maybe back next year, maybe closer to P sound where Daphne's brother and family are. Unknown as of yet.

Great way to see different parts of the Province. Hope to see you on the trails !

Great shots Sean ... you can see that huge grin right thru her visor.

Sure highlites the family aspect of this sport. Far better than video games and T.V. Good for your family. Have a safe season.

very very cool ;)

So, you're coming to the OC Ride 4 Kelly...???!! :D

Just wait until she wants to ride your sled and you ride hers... don't forget that power women... especially daughters have... how can you say no! Start putting the money away now for a new sled.

Nice pics, Sean! Looks like fun!

I was going to ask about Pine Lake as well... hopefully we can get together for a ride in the deep stuff this season.

That is sooo freakin cool!!!

I cannot wait until I can ride with my son (only 3yrs)

My son rode that very exact same sled a few times the winter before you bought it. Ironically he and I were out for his first licensed trail ride in Port Perry on Saturday. Wish we would have crossed paths. Would have been funny. Anyways, congratulations to Killswitch!

That is sooo freakin cool!!!

I cannot wait until I can ride with my son (only 3yrs)

That makes two of us my boy just turned 2!

Proud Papa must have had a grin from ear to ear under that helmet !

Glad to see the Family enjoying the day together the way it should be !

Dem Port Perry lads are in a class all of there own !

Enjoy the trails !

Looks great Sean. My boy (4 yrs) drove his baby dragon on his own this past weekend for the first time, with me running beside holding onto the tether strap. My only break all weekend was to shovel the pond so he could work on his skating. This could be the first winter I actually lose weight!!

That's one great looking Safari Citation. We miss it around the cottage.

Hi Bill :wavey:

Yep, a little TLC, some new parts along the way ( and a few prized stickers from her Doo sticker collection ) and its been a great sled for Sarah. She even washed and waxed it for her trail debut :)

Proud Papa must have had a grin from ear to ear under that helmet !

Glad to see the Family enjoying the day together the way it should be !

Dem Port Perry lads are in a class all of there own !

Enjoy the trails !

Sure was. Nutter gave her a "Safe Sledder" sticker and told her she earned it for her riding ability. Not sure who was smiling more about that :)

The guys got a kick out of seeing her riding stand up style thru the bumps ( Citi suspension not all that smooth ) and watching her run down the lake pinned and ducked down behind the windshield. "Future Freestyler" was the term they used I believe. :)

Great pics, you all look so proud of her.

Archived