2009/2010 Mileage Thread...

CjGaughan

Since we don't have the tracker any more...why not just make a thread..it's interesting to see anyways - and maybe bring out some competition in the lot of us.

Here's how I'll do it... you post your mileage, or your mileage update (or kilometres), and I'll put it in this first topic in a leaderboard type fashion for everyone to see.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please feel free! I just thought this would be something fun to do!

Update: The +/- column showing your change in rank will be reset on a weekly basis instead of each time I update now, to better compare everyone equally (since I figure most of you get your updates to me at least once per week). I think this will be better because the way I was doing it before, basically whoever updated went up, sending everyone else down - it wasn't representing the changes very well.

46479485.png

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

196 miles/316 klicks

500 miles so far and just started a 3 day run, :mrgreen::mrgreen: conditions look good,

will post a pic or 2 later,,,,

14.6 km - I was pretty tired after that ride.

320 km - Jan 16, Sharbot Lake to Denbigh and back

335 km total so far, brutal.

14.6 km - I was pretty tired after that ride.

40km yesterday, and I was really tired, LOL

40 miles yesterday. Was chilly! :o

How's the new sled?...looks pretty sharp, BTW. I really like that red & white combo.

Where have you been riding? We're looking to do a ride weekend after next.

As I jump behind the Pink Bunny for protection, WAH WAH at least you got to ride.... :rotflmao:

ZERO miles for me so far, where the hell is the cry smiley...... :curse:

We need snow in the south, better yet we need the YA Hoo's to stay the YOU KNOW WHAT OFF the trails until we get more white gold.....

226 miles/365 klicks

Checked out part of the E107 reroute up to Highway 28. It's too bad this trail is only temporary as it's on solid ground w/ no rocks or swamps to deal w/.

I do not suggest a mile competition with ceyhoopers .

Does the mileage he put on my Apex account for my miles or his?? 660km so far

well it rained this morning at 5:30 for an hour max,,,,it was 16 degrees F,,,,,and it is raining tonight,19 degrees F,,,,wtf is that about, :o:o ,been coming here for 20 yrs,never seen this before,,,,the good news is no harm to the trails,,,,,,

first some fun,,,,,,

PIC09680.jpg

PIC09683.jpg

some lunch,then more fun,

PIC09692.jpg

PIC09687.jpg

PIC09688.jpg

then some work,,,,,arrrrg, :mrgreen:

PIC09691.jpg

PIC09689.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen: ,I have slowed down quite a bit,,,,, :mrgreen: ,from the 2000 miles before Christmas goal,,,, :mrgreen: ,10,000 miles seasons are gone,,,,,,but lots of 5,000 ones left,I hope,,,, :rotflmao:

Wid Willy,,,you get that package????? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Where have you been riding? We're looking to do a ride weekend after next.

Over the past weekend the areas between Coldwater and Maxwell have been getting dumped on with the bulk of it in the vicinity of Colliingwood / Stayner. Last weekend most of the roads heading out of the area were closed due to blowing and drifting snow with heavy snow falls and white out conditions. People were being turned back trying to get home after the holidays. Mylar and Lorettas in Singhampton which is a bit west of Stayner must have had close to a hundred sleds in the parking lot.

We are likely going to set out from either Midland or Elmvale and see how far we make it but aniticipate we will go to Singhampton and back this coming weekend.

:wtf: were you not in the saddle ?

I was on his new saddle :poke:

How's the new sled?...looks pretty sharp, BTW. I really like that red & white combo.

So far so good. I really like it!

I have the new Medium Windshield on it. It's flared at the top seems to really delfect the wind. Unless it's my new Modulaire Helmet that works better than my 1st Gen Modular.

I have to try it without one of the kids on the back with me, so I'm looking forward to getting out on it alone so I can really try it out. Might go for a ride tomorrow to try it out.

54_759d6dcd32325bf4e363f2e3cc5f3e5e

Sh*t, I cannot believe I anwsered that call. Ok, why are Village People now playing on my XM radio as I write this..damn you are good UTS.

Maybe 100K so far over a few days last week around the cottage.

300 Kms over the holidays.

230 Km after Christmas in HF.

Archived