LATEST NEWS FOR WARWICK

toddszr600

So this is where I,ll try to keep up on whats happening with our club. This gives me alot more room to talk about stuff, post pic.s, etc. So here we go :woot:

Most of the trails appear to be in now with a very few exceptions, looks like all the corn is off and unless there is a small amout of plowing left to do, a good frost and some snow and we will be ready to go......I hope :poke:

If some dont already know our club house was moved across the road to the east this fall and the trail will be slightly rerouted to accommodate the move. All went well and its in place and ready for the new season with two driver trainings already taken place in it.

club%20house%20move.jpg

Cheers, Todd

Widder Station in Thedford has come on big time with the club this year. We had to reroute the trail at Thedford due to land owner issues and Widder helped out. The trail now cuts across the course with a feeder heading right to the Club house. Im waiting for final word, but the story is they are planning on opening on weekends and maybe more if the demand is there. The rumour is that the parking lot will also be cleared for trucks and trailers, so you can start out from there as well.

Im also hearing they are thinking about having some events of their own out there as well, but I,ll wait for the details to filter down to me before I say anymore.

Web site -http://www.widderstation.com/pages/public_home.htm

scan0001.jpg

Cheers, Todd

Good for them. Thanks to that golf course for an 'open mind' when it comes to sledders.

Good work I hope to ride you way this year

Archived