NDSC Trail Staking

Lep

Saturday Nov 28...will be the trail staking day,anyone interested in helping we will meeting at the Wilmot Rod&Gun Club at 8.45am on the trails by 9.00am.Usually takes 3-4hrs and then back to the R&G for lunch.(provided)

Directions.....From Kitchener/Waterloo.

Travel Hwy west 7 towards New Hamburg

Exit County Road 12 (Queen St)

At stop sign turn left (north) on County Road 12

At flashing light turn right onto Bleams Road East travel 2-3km

You will see a sign on your left for Wilmot Road and Gun club

between Sandhills Rd and Wilmot Centre Rd.

Google....

http://www.newdundeesc.com/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone that made it out Sat,it was good meeting some new face's and all the regular attendees for our trail day,sure makes it a little easier with all your help.

Thank you....... NDSC.

Hey Lep I drove by some of the staked trails yesterday & noticed that some of the plowed fields were also packed down between the stakes. Was the entire N.D.S.C packed like that & what did you guys use to pack it? I have seen that done in years past (great idea) in other areas but never around here.

Hey Lep I drove by some of the staked trails yesterday & noticed that some of the plowed fields were also packed down between the stakes. Was the entire N.D.S.C packed like that & what did you guys use to pack it? I have seen that done in years past (great idea) in other areas but never around here.

Krusty that has been done for quite a few years now,actually the whole Golden Triangle gets done,and most of D9.What we use is a landleveler,gets dragged behind a tactor,its basically a big roller.

Archived