Kellerman's resort

Wildbill

Does anyone know if Otter Lake or Little Otter Lake will be staked this year??

I know last year it wasn't with Sunny Point being closed for the winter. With the mild weather just after last years Poker Run we didn't chance it by sled...although we would certainly love to visit by sled this year!

If the chef is back it would be worth a try again.

He is back Kev and they really do bend over backwards (NO STG NOT THAT WAY :o ) to try andplease their customer

We made an annual family weekend there for I think 7 winters. The last two have been elsewhere as the place was going downhill. The prices didn't change though. If I am in the area I would certainly take a look to see if it is back up to standards. I really liked the place

If the chef is back it would be worth a try again.

He is back Kev and they really do bend over backwards (NO STG NOT THAT WAY :o ) to try andplease their customer

We made an annual family weekend there for I think 7 winters. The last two have been elsewhere as the place was going downhill. The prices didn't change though. If I am in the area I would certainly take a look to see if it is back up to standards. I really liked the place

You could always try out Kellermans again at the PET ride. Rooms are $75 a night for the event and its on the family day weekend.

And your also support our cause at the sametime !

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on Kellerman's :?: Has anyone been there since the new ownership has been in charge and had a chance to make some improvements :?: Does it have trail access :?:

Any updates on Kellerman's :?: Has anyone been there since the new ownership has been in charge and had a chance to make some improvements :?: Does it have trail access :?:

It does not yet have OFSC trail access but it does have access across a lake portage .

It does not yet have OFSC trail access but it does have access across a lake portage .

Hey WB any suggestions on a place to stay around the Perry Sound area

Hi Bill,

Might that mean Little Otter and Otter Lake won't be staked this year if it is not an OFSC trail....

Thx, Mike

Hey WB any suggestions on a place to stay around the Perry Sound area

Kellermans is nice and only a five minute ride from C trail

The Quality inn is ok

H&H is a nice family run resort and restraraunt

check the listings at

Archived