Any Hope for this weekend

Love2Speed

I have a 25 by 25 patch of snow about 2 feet deep if u want to run some laps in my front yard stg.

Perfect ill send pictures and an accommadation price list soon.

I'll be there too!!!!

I think your only hope is the haliburton forest. They still have a good base left. If it wasn't for the rain I would have rode their last weekend. They should be okay for this weekend, since they have resumed grooming and had some fresh snow today.

if your that desperate to go sleddin this weekend you can't put limitations on how far you are going to drive. Get your butt out of bed an hour or two earlier and drive to at least the Sudbury or North Bay area.

:curse: :curse:

Do we have a snow report for Sudbury?

There was some rain overnight and it's pretty mild. Quite a bit of water on the trails last night however it's suppose to turn colder throughout the day. This will freeze things back up. A little snow in the forecast today but nothing to speak of. The trails North of Wanupatie will hold up just fine.

Evil

Around Wanupatie holding out alight Evil say from pine falls lodge if you were heading north?

There was some rain overnight and it's pretty mild. Quite a bit of water on the trails last night however it's suppose to turn colder throughout the day. This will freeze things back up. A little snow in the forecast today but nothing to speak of. The trails North of Wanupatie will hold up just fine.

Evil

Around Wanupatie holding out alight Evil say from pine falls lodge if you were heading north?

Evil

I would think so but I haven't been out so I don't know for sure. There's lots of snow in those areas so it should hold up just fine.

Thanks Evil your a star.

Evil

I would think so but I haven't been out so I don't know for sure. There's lots of snow in those areas so it should hold up just fine.

Thanks Evil your a star.

shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will boost her ego! :D

I've been called worse! :P

Cool snow map did that come off Environments Canada's website?

I have no problem driving a bit further but I've heard the snow conditions are not as good in Sudbury as they are for example in Burks Falls...probably having to due with lake effect snow.

Dido here Evil....How did you get Moderator Status anyway?

Cool snow map did that come off Environments Canada's website?

I have no problem driving a bit further but I've heard the snow conditions are not as good in Sudbury as they are for example in Burks Falls...probably having to due with lake effect snow.

Not sure where you heard that but I highly doubt Burks Falls has more snow that Sudbury. Was in Burks Falls last weekend, snow is going fast around there.

Dido here Evil....How did you get Moderator Status anyway?

Just lucky I guess! :wtf:

No seriously, what do you mean?

Archived