sunk like a rock

zrtrob

Oh my....what a small world Izzy (or Mark Bajor is it?), I'm the guy in the photo with the shades and on that is my Arctic cat and the MXZ is my brothers.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised there were a lot of people out watching the show that day.

Did we formally meet, I met so many awesome and very helpfull people that weekend.

Thanks for posting the photos although it one of my sledding experiences I'd soon forget.

Regards

Small world that's for sure.

Not sure if it was you or your brother-in-law, but one of you were staying at my

brother-in-laws cottage.

He told me what happened, and I'm glad to here that everyone was OK.

In the one pic where the helmets are on the ice, is that where they went through?

Wanted my nickname (Izzy) to be my handle but I screwed it up.

But it is mark.

Cheers!

....and you all wonder why I'm so nervous about lake crossings!!! We don't have to do such things down here....when we have snow, that is!!!

One way to conquer your nervousness might be to view it with a sense of humour...for example.....

Port Carmen Examiner - February 2009

OPP - New Stealth Tool to Combat Water Skipping

A proud group of OPP Trail Patrol officers gathered around Chief Julian Fantino today as he unveiled the latest prototypal weapon in the fight against sledders and water skipping.

"While we have identified several locations where water skipping typically takes place, our officers are usually left standing like quickly identifiable dorks on the shore waiting for an infraction to occur. With this vehicle, we can meet the water skippers where they live", remarked Fantino. "Upon hearing the sound of an approaching water borne sled, specially outfitted officers simply bob to the surface from the vehicle and make the arrest."

A proud group of OPP Trail Patrol officers gathered around Chief Julian Fantino today as he unveiled the latest prototypal weapon in the fight against sledders and water skipping. .......................

Well Done !! :D:D

A proud group of OPP Trail Patrol officers gathered around Chief Julian Fantino today as he unveiled the latest prototypal weapon in the fight against sledders and water skipping. .......................

I wonder who writes the Chief's speeches? ;)

I wonder who writes the Chief's speeches? ;)

It may be Slomo :lol:

....and you all wonder why I'm so nervous about lake crossings!!! We don't have to do such things down here....when we have snow, that is!!!

One way to conquer your nervousness might be to view it with a sense of humour...for example.....

A proud group of OPP Trail Patrol officers gathered around Chief Julian Fantino today as he unveiled the latest prototypal weapon in the fight against sledders and water skipping.

"While we have identified several locations where water skipping typically takes place, our officers are usually left standing like quickly identifiable dorks on the shore waiting for an infraction to occur. With this vehicle, we can meet the water skippers where they live", remarked Fantino. "Upon hearing the sound of an approaching water borne sled, specially outfitted officers simply bob to the surface from the vehicle and make the arrest."

[attachment=0]opp ruv.gif[/attachment]

Procurement of a fleet of the new vehicles will take place for the 2009 - 2010 sledding season. Fantino is enthused about keeping the project local. "This will be a made in Canada solution. We're just waiting to see which auto maker receives government bail out funding."

speaking of bob,,,,,,,

what do you call a lady on her period?

floe

Archived