750km+ Weekend in District 8,7,10&11

yamisxr

Picked up my new 2009 Vector LTX GT on Friday morning and headed off to the trails for the annual T.R.A.I.L. Riders weekend...

Left Orillia Friday morning on the Couch B trail to B105C to Coldwater where we hit the C Trail north. Got gas and had lunch at the Tim's at C103D (the Seguin Trail) where we headed east to C101. Up the C101 to 803 across Neighick Lake, onto Ahmic Lake and the C104D to our cottage on Ahmic. Had our favourite Hot Hamburger Sandwich, fries and gravy (yum) at the Magnetawan Inn. Total kms ~ 242

Saturday headed out South of Magnetawan on the 711 to 706 toward Burk's Falls. Got on the D123 up to 306 into Sundridge for gas then up the little NN trail (can't remember the number) to C105D to Port Loring for lunch at the famous, Jake's. After lunch headed down the 510 to 600 lake trails into Ardbeg where we picked up the C104D back to the cottage. Dinner was at the Swiss Family House for world class schnitzel! Total kms ~ 294

Sunday morning it was breakfast at the Magnetawan Inn before heading south on 711 to the seguin across to the D Trail south down to Gravenhurst where we picked up C101D to trail 15 south to 204 onto Lake Couchiching and home. Then did another 30km loop with my son (since he hadn't seen the new sled yet!). Total kms ~ 252

Sled's in getting it's first oil change now. Boy were the tech's surprised to see me so soon after picking the sled up Friday! I hope everyone was as fortunate as we were for trail conditions this past weekend!

Yamisxr (Yamaman on HCS)

A wonderful report, and a great route.

Thanks.

wow,, now that is a report.

Sounds like great riding.

I only wish I can keep all the trail #'s in my head, thats hubbies job.

Yeah, I know what you mean... about it being the man's job! :coffeespit: And also the maps came in handy. By the way, I think the little NN trail I couldn't remember was the NN440. It wasn't very memorable because it was very bbbbuuuummmppppppyyyyy. :wtf:

Archived