Bracebridge and North?

ZeeMan

Does anyone have any real world reports of the trails from Bracebridge north? Heading out later this weekend and would rather ride than drive the truck but i am willing to drive a couple hours extra in the truck if the trails are marginal.

Thanks in advance,

Jimmy

Now that the trails are opened back up you should be fine, the trails themselves are in great shape however the road running is rough.

We road these trails last weekend for the PET Ride (from Prot Sydney North) and they were fantastic!

If you can avoid the road running you will be just fine, have a great ride.

Zeeman

Trails around Bracebridge are in good shape after the new snow , If you leave bracebridge and go north you are good to go , I was out Sat and went to Port Sydney to Baysville To Gravenhurst and back to Bracebridge any road riding is in good shape , D- Trail going north of Port sydney towards Sprucedale and Parry sound should be good to but maybe Wildbill can let you know on his end

Muskoka Man

Just south of port syndey and a little north of port sydney were pretty rough on Sunday... definitely needed grooming, but the closer you got to Sprucedale they more awesome they became

I came through there on Sunday morning and all I can say is 'AWESOME".

There was fresh snow all the way so I am sure with heavy traffic the trails would get beat up fairly quickly but, fortunately I was through the whole area before noon.

Left Parry Sound at 0900 and came across the Seguin and turned south on D. Magnificent. Chose the 37 trail and certainly don't regret that decision either. Mint ! Rejoining D at the STOP officer weekly camp out, it continued great all the way into Bracebridge. Just an absolutely spectacular ride.

South of Bracebridge did not compare, but that wasn't the question was it. :D

Archived