Ox narrows Area!

Highway

Looking at a trip out of Kearney on Friday headed down to the Ox Narrows area. Looking for a place to have lunch at. Have already been to the Firehouse and Ox Narrows place across the bridge. Any good suggestions on trail routes and lunch spots? Thanks Dave

Thanks for the support Viper. Depending on which way you take to Kearnry, the place in Dorset, Fiery Grill is great, can be very busy with long waits though. Or you can swing over to Huntsville with lots to choose from. I don't know if the deer hurst has opened their outside ice bar yet, it is worth a stop and lots of action to boot.

Or if you want consistency with excellent food drop by the Ox, my wife will be there, I have the kids at grandma's so I'll be showing some guys around Hal/Musk while playing.

Thanks for the support Viper. Depending on which way you take to Kearnry, the place in Dorset, Fiery Grill is great, can be very busy with long waits though. Boiler room in dwight is standard roadhouse fair or you can swing over to Huntsville with lots to choose from. I don't know if the deer hurst has opened their outside ice bar yet, it is worth a stop and lots of action to boot.

Or if you want consistency with excellent food drop by the Ox, my wife will be there, I have the kids at grandma's so I'll be showing some guys around Hal/Musk while playing.

Its very lucrative being a sponsor of a regional website such as this.................. :poke:

:wavey:

Just FYI the Boiler Room in Dwight has been closed for two seasons now. You can now ride to the doors of the restaurant at Grandview Inn and they have done a great job setting up for snowmobiling this year.

Just FYI the Boiler Room in Dwight has been closed for two seasons now. You can now ride to the doors of the restaurant at Grandview Inn and they have done a great job setting up for snowmobiling this year.

At the the O'Meara clubhouse?

sorry bout the Boiler Room , meant the place east of 35 on 60. I think it is called the roadhouse.

REmember mention Ontario Conditions at the Ox and save 10% of your food bill.

And we would def be a sponsor on OC, maybe then they would stop blocking my signature

sorry bout the Boiler Room , meant the place east of 35 on 60. I think it is called the roadhouse.

REmember mention Ontario Conditions at the Ox and save 10% of your food bill.

And we would def be a sponsor on OC, maybe then they would stop blocking my signature

That would be great! Please contact one of us and we can set you up! It definitely has its advantages.

Oh and by the way, most of our sponsors have contributed to the OC4RK ride and it would be great if you could donate a weekend at the OXnarraows to our cause. We could auction it off and totally support your effort.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your contact regarding sponsorship.

Think about the donation, its a great cause! :D

Count us in for a weekend stay for two.

Ok then. I will get Maple to make a formal announce ment?

Can you send us paperwork for that? I will be in contact.

Also can you contact LMV for your sponsorship.

Thank you for supporting OC and our OCR4K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ox Narrows :!::!:

Thanks for the contribution. :woot:

The fire breathing pink bunny didn't scare you?

:lol:

Thanks for the contribution. :woot:

The fire breathing pink bunny didn't scare you?

:lol:

It was a good contribution!

Me scary? Nawww, cute, pink and cuddly!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the support Viper. Depending on which way you take to Kearnry, the place in Dorset, Fiery Grill is great, can be very busy with long waits though. Or you can swing over to Huntsville with lots to choose from. I don't know if the deer hurst has opened their outside ice bar yet, it is worth a stop and lots of action to boot.

hey wally, you need a hand showing the folks around the bush? Wouldn't want to see you runnin into the sasquatches and aliens all by your lonesome....

Thanks for the generous offer ... check your PM.

I am working on a post that will outline the donations we'll have on our silent auction table so far ... and there's lots more coming!

Thanks to everyone for supporting the OCR4K 2009! :wavey:

Archived