ARGH!

SkiDooStu

Who is talking about rain? Where ?

God, on your parade! :shock:

How's the new sled running STG?

Rain is a 4 letter word!!! I think the long range forcaster is smokin somthin...................... 8-)

Actually, after the GFS did it's 6am run it put the freezing temperatures back on the other side of parry sound so that's good news for me! Just a brief warm up around 12am sunday but still below Zero now. Not so much for SW ontario though.

(south of about barrie it looks like)

Actually, after the GFS did it's 6am run it put the freezing temperatures back on the other side of parry sound so that's good news for me! Just a brief warm up around 12am sunday but still below Zero now. Not so much for SW ontario though.

What's a GFS ?

Ok, thanks.

What's a GFS ?

Ok, thanks.

Go Fish Sir

Global forecast system.

What a wacky winter. As of the last run (the GFS does a run at 12am, 6am, 12pm and 6pm it looks like in Parry Sound area it will get close to the freezing mark around 6am, then start to drop again.

Still a risk of rain though. Quite a wild and wacky winter...

What's a GFS ?

Ok, thanks.

Good finng sheep!!

Good finng sheep!!

Hello :!:8-)

Sick :shock:

Archived