Unofficial OC get together?

Wildbill

It says "Arctic Cat Country" :D on the sticker over the BRP sticker . I will now prepare to get the beating for posting this :wavey: Hi Maple :wavey:

Bad Man ! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I doo have thousands of cat decals :D But we fix em all and fix em right . After all there were over 100 manufacturers and now the four that are left build good stuff . However the brands give us something to joke about :woot:

Fun Stuff ! I would have paid money to have seen her face when she saw the sticker :lol:

we could doo it again and this time let her ride for a while before she finds out :D

:umno: Can you at least wait until I break it in before you start destroying it? :P

I should have known something was up when Wildbill ran into the shop for his camera while the rest of us were chatting. Sledjunk and WB had a great laugh ... still can't believe they violated my sled like that. I'm not sure it will every be the same.

:wtf: All I did was laugh (and take photos) I wasn't even allowed to get a photo of Maple riding a Cat.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

You will die for that, infidel! :curse:

Seriously, the Cat was a nice ride ... even with Monster Mouse on the back! :rotflmao: I personally wouldn't buy one (I like the handling and ride of the Doo), but some of Wildbill's renters are going to be very happy!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It says "Arctic Cat Country" :D on the sticker over the BRP sticker . I will now prepare to get the beating for posting this :wavey: Hi Maple :wavey:

I doo have thousands of cat decals :D But we fix em all and fix em right . After all there were over 100 manufacturers and now the four that are left build good stuff . However the brands give us something to joke about :woot:

Fun Stuff ! I would have paid money to have seen her face when she saw the sticker :lol:

we could doo it again and this time let her ride for a while before she finds out :D

:umno: Can you at least wait until I break it in before you start destroying it? :P

I should have known something was up when Wildbill ran into the shop for his camera while the rest of us were chatting. Sledjunk and WB had a great laugh ... still can't believe they violated my sled like that. I'm not sure it will every be the same.

:wtf: All I did was laugh (and take photos) I wasn't even allowed to get a photo of Maple riding a Cat.

:coffeespit::rotflmao::rotflmao:

So did the sticker work like fuzzy dice and give the sled a extra 10hp ?

And it ran smoother as well as rode and handled better .But then she removed the sticker and now it is a doo again :wtf:

And it ran smoother as well as rode and handled better :wtf:

I thought it was a 'Cat sticker...must be some mistake... :poke: :poke:

And it ran smoother as well as rode and handled better .But then she removed the sticker and now it is a doo again :wtf:

:?:? Soooo. Let me see if I have this right. What you are saying is that 'Cats are just 'Doos with different stickers???? :poke: :poke:

As soon as I ripped it off the sled! :poke:

Archived