Unofficial OC get together?

Wildbill

Who all is up in Parry Sound this weekend I am hereing of several characters . should we get together ? If you wish I could set this up and MC,Racer12,Monstermouse and myself could join you :woot: let us know.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there (without the rain, Canuck) :poke: :poke:

We'll be heading up Sunday ... looking forward to putting a few more KMs on the new sled! :woot::woot:

i might be in. where are u going to meet/time.?

you up here were ya at how do we get hold of you ?

was going to drive up in the morning(maybe) but was wondering if u have a meeting place yet/ some where to park. i have only sleded in that area ones and it was out of the q inn.

you up here were ya at how do we get hold of you ?

was going to drive up in the morning(maybe) but was wondering if u have a meeting place yet/ some where to park. i have only sleded in that area ones and it was out of the q inn.

We're heading up in the morning, too (from Mississauga). I'll send you a PM with my contact details ...

Can I tell you how excited I am I get to ride my sled? :woot::woot:

umm still looking for where everone is going to meet and time.

Darn, we'll be the one's heading home!

We put about 100 miles on the sleds today. The Almaguin trails are actually in pretty decent shape and the portion of the Sequin that we rode was really good.

Enjoy your ride folks, especially you Maple, first ride on your new sled!

Went on a ride with Sledjunk and his daughter,Canuck his wife and one son ,racer12,monstermouse.and myself Canuck drove one of our TZ1's and he now he thinks that green thingys rip. Met up with MC at the Whitfield for dinner not a bad little ride for a saturday night after a zillion sleds have been out SSSC was out grooming . I am very impressed by our TZ1's even Sledjunk got a chance to drive one and racer12 . A very even tempered sled that ride excellent and is very easy on gas. Lucky showed up to get his sled late but had fun apparently today sorry we missed you bud. Maybe next time. Looks like more critters arriving tommorrow. Come play :woot:

What did Canuck do wrong to deserve riding a GT (Green Thingy)?? :shock:

for sure. know that i or should i say you :D got her sled running thanks bill.

You are welcome thanks for being a customer doing my job well is not only how we make our living it is a way of life and it is very satisfying.

need at time and place,,, it 11:41pm and dont wont to be calling ppl,,, need to know so i know what time to leave in the morning

thanks

need at time and place,,, it 11:41pm and dont wont to be calling ppl,,, need to know so i know what time to leave in the morning

thanks

I am up for 10 more minutes . Or be here am I will hook you up with the folks . 9ish is good

thanks

I am up for 10 more minutes . Or be here am I will hook you up with the folks . 9ish is good

10 ish is good too .

thanks

10 ish is good too .

so i can come around 9 or 10. what is your address

thanks

thanks

10 ish is good too .

thanks

There is a map on my website go to the 10 alves lane seguin township address. ussually up by 8 on sundays go ahead and call.

thanks

10 ish is good too .

thanks

There is a map on my website go to the 10 alves lane seguin township address. ussually up by 8 on sundays go ahead and call.

thanks

i was just watching the weather net work and they are calling for freezing rain tomaro so i will not be coming, my luck we will not get it. i will make it up there one day to meet all of u . thanks for all the help and info.

thanks

tyler.

Archived