a few trails open in PSSD

slomo

Hopefully dont get too much rain over the next few days but Im guessing it will be just like every other year when we get this Xmas thaw!

Yep, a brief ray of hope when I saw trials open, but after checking the map, realized couldn't get much of a tour going worth the trailering with the trails that were open, and the Seguin is only open from Info Center to before the bridges. Got about 50 miles in on roads out to Tim Horton camp and beyond, then up the Bunny Trail to Ardbeg again....ran through rain, sleet, ice pellets, snow, snow/rain/ice pellets etc. At least we've been through this before ...... :(

Good thing Wild Bill talked me into a studded track this year!

Hopefully dont get too much rain over the next few days but Im guessing it will be just like every other year when we get this Xmas thaw!

Yep, a brief ray of hope when I saw trials open, but after checking the map, realized couldn't get much of a tour going worth the trailering with the trails that were open, and the Seguin is only open from Info Center to before the bridges. Got about 50 miles in on roads out to Tim Horton camp and beyond, then up the Bunny Trail to Ardbeg again....ran through rain, sleet, ice pellets, snow, snow/rain/ice pellets etc. At least we've been through this before ...... :(

Hey Slomo get a grip :lol::wavey: The bridges are DONE !!!!!!!!!! :woot: Seguin is groomed all the way :woot:

Hey Slomo get a grip :lol::wavey: The bridges are DONE !!!!!!!!!! :woot: Seguin is groomed all the way :woot:

Seguin Trail - OPEN 12/24/2008

C103 - TOP C to Sprucedale - OPEN from Information Centre to Trail #201. The bridges on the Seguin Trail are being finalized. Inspections, signage and any other necessary finishing touches are being done today. Expect longer opening by the 24th.

That's the report us common folk had to depend on yesterday. Not complaining though...the roads around here are in great shape for sledding - nice coat of ice, some soft snow on ground and road side and not a scrap of bare or exposed pavement between here and Parry Sound ! Probably change over the next few days of warm weather though.

Seguin Trail - OPEN 12/24/2008

C103 - TOP C to Sprucedale - OPEN from Information Centre to Trail #201. The bridges on the Seguin Trail are being finalized. Inspections, signage and any other necessary finishing touches are being done today. Expect longer opening by the 24th.

That's the report us common folk had to depend on yesterday. Not complaining though...the roads around here are in great shape for sledding - nice coat of ice, some soft snow on ground and road side and not a scrap of bare or exposed pavement between here and Parry Sound ! Probably change over the next few days of warm weather though.

I hate the new system of trail reporting :banghead: Brought to you by the lawyers :angry: :curse:

Ah the "Bunny Trail" my favourite road on the way to the cottage

Archived