Snowcrest Riders - Trail Update

14 snow

Conditions have been updated for the weekend. Most trails are open as limited or open. Parts of #4, and 5 remain closed. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

D - South Open Kahshe Lake is not staked

It is now :D

P1112032.jpg

STG, that drills a gas.

I thought I'd beat WB to it

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Conditions have been updated for the weekend. Most trails are open as limited or open. Parts of #4, and 5 remain closed. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

P1112032.jpg

STG, that drills a gas.

Ellwood Epps has many supplies for people like me to buy ................... :twisted:

P1112032.jpg

STG, that drills a gas.

:wtf::lol::lol:

Just wondering what the ice thickness is on Kahshe still kinda slushy south end of the lake?

Most of the cuts we made were 10 inches of ice. Some were 14, some were 8. There is slush on the lake. The stake liine is pretty packed down now so not likely you'll hit any along there. I didn't go down the south end this weekend, but one of the group did so he could run out to the highway for gas.

Let's see what he has to say.

I made a run from Grants Bay to the South end. I came across a little slush near the shore but other than that it was soild all the way. :D

Archived