Snowcrest Riders - Trail Update

14 snow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i sure wish i had table top trails to run. do you think 14 can come down to the south when we get some snow please? :wavey:

the manufacturers keep maling better riding sleds and we do not appreciate it . All sledders should experience 1985 when we were happy to ride .period.

I agree...the guys complaining about bumps should experience good ole bed spring groomed trails and bogie wheel suspension.

well, just got the word from Todd. Friggin ring out the exhaust port AGAIN!

UGH ! Well, at least it's a quick fix (depending on available parts).

If you're 'breaking in' this weekend, our side of the highway could be a destination for you. We won't be brushing again this weekend but it 'could' be possible we are staking the lake.

(if you know how to work a drill) :P :P

Yep, must have been doing 5mph when it happened too.

Thats kinda weird..............maybe go back on the mechanic who fixed it before! :D

Seriously, that shouldnt have happened!

Here is the trail update as of tonight.

D trail from Floating Bridge to Kahshe Lake - OPEN (Kahshe Lake is not staked or consider safe yet)

B trail from Wood Lake all the way south to Orillia's connection @ Black River - LIMITED

C101D from D to Muskoka Wharf - OPEN

3 from B to Ryde Lake - LIMITED

7 - OPEN

4 - from #11 to 15 - LIMITED

15 - from 4 to Canning Road - LIMITED

Thanks go out to the Orillia club for helping us out on B.

All other trails still remain closed.

Here is the trail update as of tonight.

D trail from Floating Bridge to Kahshe Lake - OPEN (Kahshe Lake is not staked or consider safe yet)

B trail from Wood Lake all the way south to Orillia's connection @ Black River - LIMITED

C101D from D to Muskoka Wharf - OPEN

3 from B to Ryde Lake - LIMITED

7 - Limited

4 - from #11 to 15 - LIMITED

15 - from 4 to Canning Road - LIMITED

Thanks go out to the Orillia club for helping us out on B.

All other trails still remain closed.

Congrats to your club for being the first in District 7 showing Green ! :woot::woot:

Way to go !

7 is also green, I updated my post.

If you're 'breaking in' this weekend, our side of the highway could be a destination for you. We won't be brushing again this weekend but it 'could' be possible we are staking the lake.

matter of fact, I'll be drilling out the locks and breaking into your place this weekend and drinking all your adult bevies while you are out staking the lake :)

Thats kinda weird..............maybe go back on the mechanic who fixed it before! :D

or maybe the guy who made the pistons with the ring locater pins that keep vacating and leaving me a a huge pile of busted and expensive aluminum parts.

or maybe the guy who made the pistons with the ring locater pins that keep vacating and leaving me a a huge pile of busted and expensive aluminum parts.

You should just go with a power tek, hell they run 2-3000 km before blowin up.

What make of piston? Usually this is a result of not checking and setting the ring end gap.

What make of piston? Usually this is a result of not checking and setting the ring end gap.

First time was the pto side at 5000 miles with OE pistons. Ate the crank, jug and piston.

Full rebuild with Cudney pistons. This time at 2500 sice rebuild its the mag side, piston, jug and head.

matter of fact, I'll be drilling out the locks and breaking into your place this weekend and drinking all your adult bevies while you are out staking the lake :)

If there's a chance of that happening, I think I'll tear the place down. :lol::lol:

It's already torn down.... well sort of. I don't think doonut will find the fridge.

First time was the pto side at 5000 miles with OE pistons. Ate the crank, jug and piston.

Full rebuild with Cudney pistons. This time at 2500 sice rebuild its the mag side, piston, jug and head.

The laws of physics and time seem to gang up on the 800 twin may it is time to treat yourself

The laws of physics and time seem to gang up on the 800 twin may it is time to treat yourself

Sure, a new ride would be nice but I think with 20 grand going iinto the new boat motor and a sled for the Mrs. this year, my toy budget is a little low at the moment. :(

It's already torn down.... well sort of. I don't think doonut will find the fridge.

Kev, Tinkerphant looking for beer is like a blood hound looking for escapees. I just follow my nose. It always knows. The whereabouts of beer. Wherever it goes.

Kev, Tinkerphant looking for beer is like a blood hound looking for escapees. I just follow my nose. It always knows. The whereabouts of beer. Wherever it goes.

Two doors west of my place. The fridge is full. :D

Conditions have been updated for the weekend. Most trails are open as limited or open. Parts of #4, and 5 remain closed. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

B - North Limited From Woodlake to Trail 3

B - South Limited From D-trail to District 8

C101D Open From D Trail to the Wharf

D - North Open From Floating Bridge to C101D

D - South Open From C101D to Kahshe Lk Kahshe Lake is not staked

3 Limited From B-Trail to Ryde Lk (Ryde lk to D Closed)

4 Limited From Hwy 11 Severn Bridge to Trail 15

5 Closed Please stay off trail

7 Open

9 Limited From Snider’s Bay to Trail 12

10 Limited

12 Limited From Trail 9 to Trails 10 & 14

14 Limited

15 Limited From Trail 4 to Canning Rd

Conditions have been updated for the weekend. Most trails are open as limited or open. Parts of #4, and 5 remain closed. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

D - South Open Kahshe Lake is not staked

It is now :D

P1112031.jpg

P1112032.jpg

P1112034.jpg

Archived