giddy up I here your getting hammered wif SNOW

stormtraxx####

Let me know how you guy's made out with the snow fall in the kerney area.

Going up there the week after the dog racesin feb

STORM

If you happen to be there and have digital camera take some pic's for me ........i'm getting kinda lonely of no snow around here lol

STORM

Hey Storm - I am at my home in Anten Mills at the moment (sunny here right now :cry: ).....but will have a snow report from neighbours probably Sunday/Monday!!! I'm hoping that they are getting dumped on with the snowsqualls this weekend......and with all this really cold weather it should help to freeze up all the swamps and washouts! The forecast is for more snow right until the end of the month!!! ;) Let's keep up the snow dance! Where are you staying up in Kearney btw?

we are located near the lake close to each other down the road from pavilian with with the ice rike

Hey Storm!! Was talking to my sister this afternoon...her place is on Lynx Lake and she said they got about 2 feet of new snow up there! We are getting hammered here as well in Anten Mills with snow squalls today - probably already have a foot today and still snowing HARD...predicting a possible 30cms by tomorrow :!: Hopefully the groomers will be out packing and grooming this week :!: If you want more up to date trail reports of the Kearney/Sand Lake area - give The Edgewater Park Lodge (705-636-5683) a call up at Sand Lake. They groom out of there and are always up to date on the trail conditions. :!::!:

Archived