South Muskoka Report - Jan 5th

14 snow

Muskoka Report

Just go back from 100 mile ride around South Muskoka.

D Trail from Kahshe Lake to the Muskoka River – not bad overall much better than last week, no more mud or water.

D trail from floating bridge to Sydney’s in Port Sydney, excellent. Lunch at Sydney’s was great as always.

D Trail from Sydney’s to 37 in excellent Shape.

37 South was good for the first few km’s then rough until 33/37. From 33 it was excellent all the way back to D.

We passed the Muskoka Snowbombers groomer on it’s way back in…Great Job Snow Bombers.

D back to Kahshe was a typical for a Saturday afternoon.

Overall, great conditions and traffic was surprisingly light

I will post some pictures of the memories once I get more time.

14 snow

The D-trail from the floating bridge to sprucedale was also excellent to after the -25 we had , but they are just memorys now

The D trail near Kearney last weekend was in great shape....I'll bet it doesn't look like this now :roll:

Giddy up

I live 5 houses from D-trail in Bracebridge and I can honestly say it does not look anything like that , We worked outside today and this is a first for us to get rained out in January in Muskoka , and there getting heavy snow in the hills in California :shock: Did you sell your GT

Muskoka Man

Thanks for the report.

Giddy up

I live 5 houses from D-trail in Bracebridge and I can honestly say it does not look anything like that , We worked outside today and this is a first for us to get rained out in January in Muskoka , and there getting heavy snow in the hills in California :shock: Did you sell your GT

Muskoka Man

I'm sure that D trail in Kearney doesn't look anything like that today either!!! LOL. We need some of that West Coast "gold" up this way! They better be careful...there might just be another "gold rush" out there if there's no snow up here! LOL Is that where the saying "go west young man...go west" came from I wonder?????? :?

Anyway, ...didn't sell the GT....didn't really try very hard to sell it actually. Decided to keep it because it is in mint shape and is a really good extra sled to have in the garage. Besides....I needed to put a trail pass on it before December 1st to avoid extra $$$ later...so we made the decision to keep it for this season anyway.

Here are some pictures from Saturday's ride I posted earlier.

134_c306104bcae20e72a5295a247d4ba711

Trail 37 is one of my favs :D

Archived