Truck Ramps

4mysled

Looking for some suggestions on a ramp system for loading the sled into the back of the pickup. I have just sold my trailer and have never really used the truck to carry the sled. I also just sold my polaris and moved to Yamaha, 03 RX1. From all my research this thing is heavy. So I am looking for something that 1 man can load and unload. I really do not want to spend tons of money. I have found some units for a few thousand dollars, but cannot afford that right at the moment. Any suggestions you would have would be greatly appreciated.

4MY

Call Bryan, (a.k.a Rampman) (905) 985-3785, he makes exactly what you are looking for.

Having played the game of loading and unloading from a truck...I can say that there is no replacement for a proper trailer. Even a small utility trailer is a pain for a sled. I swear that my enclosed Triton was one of the best purchases towards sledding. Good luck.

Looking for some suggestions on a ramp system for loading the sled into the back of the pickup. I have just sold my trailer and have never really used the truck to carry the sled. I also just sold my polaris and moved to Yamaha, 03 RX1. From all my research this thing is heavy. So I am looking for something that 1 man can load and unload. I really do not want to spend tons of money. I have found some units for a few thousand dollars, but cannot afford that right at the moment. Any suggestions you would have would be greatly appreciated.

4MY

4MYSLED

I build & retail a selfcontained ramp for full size trucks made of Aluminum that weigh 75lbs. I will be at Sledarama show next Sunday in Peterbough or you can call me at 905-985-3785.or pm me. there are pics of the Ramp on the web page on this site-Technical Corner- Portable Snowmobile Ramp. It is called Lock & Roll Ramp. Thanks Brian

Archived