Milverton Wing Night

Dave K

First wing night of the year for Milverton  This Fri from 5-9 at the PERC in MIlverton.  Hope to see lots of people come out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wing night coming up soon. Save the date. Fri Jan 31 from 5-9 pm. At the PERC in Milverton. Complex is accessible by trail if the trails are open. Come for wings, fries and again this year Amanda and her Mom will have baked goods for dessert. Due to insurance, the bar will not be open at this wing night.

• 2 weeks later...

WING NIGHT - FRIDAY JAN 31ST
Come get some wings and fries @the PERC from 5-9. Due to insurance reasons there will be no bar available.
Also Robin and Amanda will be attending with their desserts available for purchase! Butter Tarts, Cupcakes and more! Mmmmmm......
Please come out and support your local club!

Image may contain: food

14 hours ago, Dave K said:

WING NIGHT - FRIDAY JAN 31ST
Come get some wings and fries @the PERC from 5-9. Due to insurance reasons there will be no bar available.
Also Robin and Amanda will be attending with their desserts available for purchase! Butter Tarts, Cupcakes and more! Mmmmmm......
Please come out and support your local club!

How was turnout?  Hopefully it was a good night and cross our fingers for open trails for next one. 

Turnout was good.  We sold about 600 lbs of wings.

• 4 weeks later...

Its the final week of Feb, meaning the final wing night of the season is this Fri at the PERC in Milverton. 5-9 pm. The same as last time, insurance prohibits us from having a bar.

If ordering takeout, and you think of it, please bring along a reusable container.

Be sure to check the IATG, as with the cold weather making a comeback we will have trails open if possible.

See you then

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 2:08 PM, Dave K said:

Its the final week of Feb, meaning the final wing night of the season is this Fri at the PERC in Milverton. 5-9 pm. The same as last time, insurance prohibits us from having a bar.

If ordering takeout, and you think of it, please bring along a reusable container.

Be sure to check the IATG, as with the cold weather making a comeback we will have trails open if possible.

See you then

Is Wing night in Milverton  still a go for tonight Dave?

1 hour ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Is Wing night in Milverton  still a go for tonight Dave?

No.  The decision was made to postpone until Sun Afternoon from 3-8, or till we run out of wings.

Right now, I can t see the end of my laneway, and not expected to get better till the overnight.

Trails should be open if Mother Nature Cooperates, so come for one last local run before the mild temps come next week.  Complex is accessible by trail.

33 minutes ago, Dave K said:

No.  The decision was made to postpone until Sun Afternoon from 3-8, or till we run out of wings.

Right now, I can t see the end of my laneway, and not expected to get better till the overnight.

Trails should be open if Mother Nature Cooperates, so come for one last local run before the mild temps come next week.  Complex is accessible by trail.

That sounds great I will make run on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, Dave K said:

Good decision.  Our trails are opening limited later this afternoon. Groomer was out most of the day till 11PM yesterday when they pulled it off due to visibility. It started at 8 AM this morning again and will run until all the trails have been gone over.

Between moving to Sunday afternoon,  the trails open for the first time in a few years, and the Milverton 4 wheel Drives SR A  have a hockey game Sunday afternoon we hope to sell out of 900 lbs of wings.  One last weekend of riding in D9 before next weeks warm up.

If you stop in, head around the back, ill be cooking wings all afternoon, and say hi.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Dave K said:

Between moving to Sunday afternoon,  the trails open for the first time in a few years, and the Milverton 4 wheel Drives SR A  have a hockey game Sunday afternoon we hope to sell out of 900 lbs of wings.  One last weekend of riding in D9 before next weeks warm up.

If you stop in, head around the back, ill be cooking wings all afternoon, and say hi.

Would love to do that and finally get to meet you Dave but we are headed to :Liskeard to start our annual saddlebag trip on Sunday morning. We'll have to find another time.

• Like 1

If this doesn't look like the perfect forecast to hop on a sled tomorrow and get some wings, I don't know what does. Serving from 3-8 at the PERC in Milverton

Thanks to all who came out.  About 700 lbs of wings cooked up.  Total for all 3 wing nights is about 1800 lbs.

Sleds came and went all afternoon, good way t finish the season in the South.

• Like 5

On 3/2/2020 at 8:00 PM, Dave K said:

Thanks to all who came out.  About 700 lbs of wings cooked up.  Total for all 3 wing nights is about 1800 lbs.

Sleds came and went all afternoon, good way t finish the season in the South.

Great job. I was there around 1 and ordered food from arena. They do a pretty good job there too and my partner being a female enjoyed using clean washrooms. The menu is very impressive for an area. Will keep that in mind on weekends.