Cochrane. PBR RIDERS FACEBOOK PAGE UPDATES

Turbo Doo

Looks perfect :snow-141:

I see PBR just posted saying a section is suppose to be limited but having problems getting it posted on the interactive guide or something to that nature.  ya baby   WOOT  WOOT :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cookster said:

I see PBR just posted saying a section is suppose to be limited but having problems getting it posted on the interactive guide or something to that nature.  ya baby   WOOT  WOOT :)

Blame that on the fact that its the weekend. Nobody working in the Barrie office to flip the switch. I've been checking every hour too .. lol 

Apparently we have 15 or 17 kms available but I couldn't find it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Techdenis007 said:

Blame that on the fact that its the weekend. Nobody working in the Barrie office to flip the switch. I've been checking every hour too .. lol 

Apparently we have 15 or 17 kms available but I couldn't find it. 

It's the district that does it, but if It's an I.T issue it could be delayed until tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Yukon Cornelious said:

It's the district that does it, but if It's an I.T issue it could be delayed until tomorrow. 

Oh my apologies, I thought it was a head office deal... I sit corrected. 

1 hour ago, Techdenis007 said:

Oh my apologies, I thought it was a head office deal... I sit corrected. 

Now that your a volunteer you will quickly learn how thing "work" or in some cases don't work.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, soupkids said:

Now that your a volunteer you will quickly learn how thing "work" or in some cases don't work.

I doubt that I'll ever have anything to do with that part of it.  My role is basically gruntwork .. brushing and signage.  The folks at the Hornepayne club will be dealing with what's open and what's not.

57 minutes ago, Techdenis007 said:

I doubt that I'll ever have anything to do with that part of it.  My role is basically gruntwork .. brushing and signage.  The folks at the Hornepayne club will be dealing with what's open and what's not.

Like it or not you will get to know how the system works.

1 hour ago, Techdenis007 said:

46 minutes ago, soupkids said:

Like it or not you will get to know how the system works.

Now that you've had a sip of the kool-aid...we'll be expecting perfect signage on "Denis's" trail.....lol

D15 clubs report trail status to the District office Mondays and Thursdays, starting now.  No trail can be made "available" until form A-01 (Trail Signage Installation) has been completed, signed off by designated club authority, and submitted to the District office. Once trails start to become available, clubs can updated status more frequently, as necessary.

Welcome to the District, Denis!!

• Thanks 2

here we go first 17km is open:hyper:

PBR up to 149km now :)<------------update was a flaw on ITG map only open to gardner ferry crossing.

Edited by cookster
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, cookster said:

PBR up to 149km now :)

No it was wrong. The east side of canyon is not open and my guess is it will be the last trail Kenny opens like every year. 

Edited by reevester

4 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

Correct. A103 only available to the Gardiner Ferry. The ITG is being cantankerous.

Someone should set up a pub right there, give us sledders a place to warm up and have a bite ... lol :brr:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Techdenis007 said:

Someone should set up a pub right there, give us sledders a place to warm up and have a bite ... lol :brr:

By "pub" do you mean another warm-up shack? I hear they can get rockin' sometimes...

• Haha 1