The aberfoyle of Polaris dealers

Puggz

5 hours ago, reevester said:

Even then it's still not good enough people need to think they somehow won. 

Yah and those same turds then want them to jump though hoops when their sled that wasn't even purchased from them or any parts or accessories, experiences some trail side mishaps.

Those are not customers to be given any priority. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

For a Polaris dealer I would take a shot at Marsh's Marina in Waubaushene. I haven't had any sled dealings with them but did for a StarCraft  boat I bought. I put it in the water and there was a very small amount of water seeping in under one of the floor ribs. Likely from a rivet. I went back and left it with Mike. I came back a week later and he admitted he hadn't had a chance to leak test the boat so he swapped it out for me with a new one.

I conversed with them when I was looking for the wife's Pontoon and called a couple of times when looking for a Polaris Sled.  Seemed like a fine outfit, just never connected on a deal.  Ended up buying the Toon from Team Powersports and they delivered it with the speedo hose missing.  The owner John send his tech to my place to install it, since I had no trailer to carry it.  crap happens, take care of it.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

crap happens, take care of it.

Sadly, this seems to be a lost art form in todays retail or dealership world. 

15 minutes ago, MXZSlider said:

Sadly, this seems to be a lost art form in todays retail or dealership world. 

No patience, it seems.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:23 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

I conversed with them when I was looking for the wife's Pontoon and called a couple of times when looking for a Polaris Sled.  Seemed like a fine outfit, just never connected on a deal.  Ended up buying the Toon from Team Powersports and they delivered it with the speedo hose missing.  The owner John send his tech to my place to install it, since I had no trailer to carry it.  crap happens, take care of it.

I've always wondered why John has put himself out there as the owner. Maybe he has a share in it.  Before he passed a couple of years ago our former club president Paul Harriott was the actual owner, the money behind Team Powersports. From what I understand Paul's brother inherited the business. I know John pretty much ran it but Paul was the money. I also understand Chris has left there. He will be missed. He had a way of making customers feel appreciated.

3 hours ago, 02Sled said:

I've always wondered why John has put himself out there as the owner. Maybe he has a share in it.  Before he passed a couple of years ago our former club president Paul Harriott was the actual owner, the money behind Team Powersports. From what I understand Paul's brother inherited the business. I know John pretty much ran it but Paul was the money. I also understand Chris has left there. He will be missed. He had a way of making customers feel appreciated.

He didn't say he was an owner, I assumed it and could be wrong.  He did send Chris and a service tech to take care of my issue with speedo line.  That year I bought the toon, sled and Triton enclosed from them.