SLED PERMIT ORDERS

PISTON LAKE CRUISER

17 hours ago, Bigfish said:

I wonder if you got my buddy's?

He got an email saying his had been sent to the wrong address and they would be sending another!:(

does he ride Arctic Cats?

Edited by Diceman

1 hour ago, Diceman said:

does he ride Arctic Cats?

Vector!

21 hours ago, northstar said:

interesting.............whats the new ride

Thinking something like yours.

Just ordered my gift card. Pretty easy, two minutes all was done and email in my inbox. Although I've heard getting the actual permit in the mail could be hit or miss with their new supplier. Snow on the ground today in Parry Sound and more on the way tonight with below freezing temps. Hope this is a good sign of good things to come as we have a lot of water on the trails and cold temps are needed before heavy snowfall that will stay on the ground. 

Doing the naked cold dance in the house as its a little cold outside now and i dont want to have a George Costanza moment with the neighbors.  

• Haha 1

As always, I forget my password for the OFSC website. Tried using the"forgot password" option for two days, never got an email to reset it. Used the gift card option last night and I was done in less than 2 minutes. Hopefully everything will work better mid November and I will redeem it then. 

Yeah yeah, should have done this weeks ago. Maybe I will buy early next year, but probably not.

I got an email this morning to say that my permit was mailed today. It was ordered on the 25th.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:45 AM, Crow said:

Yeah yeah, should have done this weeks ago. Maybe I will buy early next year, but probably not.

Every year I have been the guy that buys the pass on the last day of the discount (Nov 1st).  Two years I got caught in that system issue that took two weeks to resolve..I knew they would fix it but still had me a bit worried. 

This year I actually did it.  Ordered the passes on the first day they were available.  Funny thing is last week I still remember thinking I need to order the trail passes until I remembered I already did it!  LOL

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:01 PM, T bird said:

I have not received any email of any sorts regarding my pass. Everything went through fine and said purchase complete. That was on the 29th

check your spam folder and filters

Permit arrived today in the mail.

Ordered my permit without any issue October 25th. Email October 26th saying I've purchased the trail pass. Got a email today saying its been shipped. Hopefully it arrives at my house without any issues.

In past years I've had them mailed to me without the envelope even sealed shut! (twice)

21 hours ago, paulslund said:

Every year I have been the guy that buys the pass on the last day of the discount (Nov 1st).  Two years I got caught in that system issue that took two weeks to resolve..I knew they would fix it but still had me a bit worried. 

This year I actually did it.  Ordered the passes on the first day they were available.  Funny thing is last week I still remember thinking I need to order the trail passes until I remembered I already did it!  LOL

I learned last year to avoid the last minute nonsense.

Also, kudos to them figuring out the LARGE issue of VINs and people who have decided they want a trail pass, and have not decided on a sled yet.

The gift card option is well received, by me anyway.

Also, resolve to ride with Paulslund more this year.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GibsonNytro said:

Ordered my permit without any issue October 25th. Email October 26th saying I've purchased the trail pass. Got a email today saying its been shipped. Hopefully it arrives at my house without any issues.

In past years I've had them mailed to me without the envelope even sealed shut! (twice)

Trail Pass was in my mailbox when I get home from work last night.:D

Ordered my permit on the deadline date of November 1st, got an email today that it has shipped on Nov 6th. Should be here tomorrow. 

Edited by Yukon Cornelious

On 11/6/2019 at 12:42 PM, Yukon Cornelious said:

Ordered my permit on the deadline date of November 1st, got an email today that it has shipped on Nov 6th. Should be here tomorrow. 

Permit was at home today when I got home. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, slomo said:

Did you get it via Canada Post or by a courier?

Purolator. Not a fan of the mail person who delivers to our home. 

I just don't git why y'all are so concerned over your delivery times?

Are you expecting to be riding by now?

If I decided to go ride this weekend up at The Soo in that new snow, and if my permits hadn't gotten here yet - I really wouldn't be none too concerned.

Trails aint groomed - so no permit needed....

Anywhere that's gunna be froze and have some snow is likely going to be north and crown land (Railroad maybe) so ... at that point your just packing it down for the groomer at no fee.

And if I did git stopped (highly unlikely, but has happened) I could just tell the person that I ordered them but hadn't showed up yet.

(The Soo is one of my pledged clubs)

I could prolly have printed out a page on the putor that showed paid if I was so concerned.

Actually - I bet you could even log back in to buy more and see that your tags are already bought - and print that out?

However - I seemed to have ordered mine near the last minute and gotten them long before many of you.

Prolly my good looks I'd imagine...

Sorry for your luck...

Edited by Ox

I got my 3 permits in about 10 days.  They came through 2 services to get to Michigan.  My son's came quicker in about 7 days.  When the clubs sent them years back I remember getting them in as little as 4 days.

I am sure that the Quebec permits will come within a week, but have until December 9th to get the discount.

2 hours ago, Ox said:

I just don't git why y'all are so concerned over your delivery times?

Are you expecting to be riding by now?

I'm not sure how long you have been following the Buy online process over the years? But many people have been through the process of buying online and have had less than positive reviews. Permit never came, heck Slomos permit went on a world tour one year.. 

I decided to wait it out and test purchasing on Nov 1st this year which was the early bird deadline.  My review is everything was a flawless experience. 

I personally don't even know if I will be riding this season, but I still support our trails...

Edited by Yukon Cornelious
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I've bought passes for most of the last 25 years.

I'm familiar, but not concerned.

OK, so just for arguements sake I just went back to the OFSC site and tried to order my permits again.

It only lets you git to the page showing your registered vee-hickles. (in my best Rizzo voice) 

Unless you add another sled, you cannot go any further, but it shows you right there the number on your registration and the ser # of the sled it goes to.

Print the page and scurry on to whiteness. 

Good grief - live on the edge a little eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1