SLED PERMIT ORDERS

PISTON LAKE CRUISER

52 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Could you send the ofsc an email to permits@ofsc.on.ca and let them know. Thanks 

I contacted the person who purchased the permits and they are going to contact OFSC...they wanted me to send them to them but I suggested that would be a bad idea in case they get lost....they did not buy the insurance

1 hour ago, sledjunk said:

Just got info that permit sales are down across the province for both seasonal and classic.

Sj is this info only available to certain people or the general public?

21 minutes ago, gobills said:

Our district sent an email asking us to promote the heck of it this week.

Too bad the heavily populated areas of Southern Ontario aren't predicted to get snow until Friday. A white layer tonight or Thursday morning would certainly help to get the order count up.

I would think by now the D5 and some D9 people have just given up unless they intend to trailer every weekend.

Received two emails from the OFSC.  One said to return the passes to the OFSC and the other said to return or destroy the passes

2 hours ago, sledjunk said:

Just got info that permit sales are down across the province for both seasonal and classic.

A sign of things to come!.  I would like to see which areas the sales are down in?. I would think after like 5 seasons of crap for the south, if your not into trailering, or cannot afford to, which is common, that trail pass sales are down.  Also, very basic point of view here, but if we cannot manage to order permits from a website and mail them to people, it is a SHAME!. Like come on. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???...How many seasons is it going to take to get this right. You would think its governmet run, with endless taxpayers money to pay for it..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Diceman said:

Same thing with me.....ordered my pass and came within a week...then yesterday got home and had 2 more passes at my door...2 passes fpr a guy in his name but my address....

How much are you selling the extra passes for? Just kidding

2 hours ago, gobills said:

Last I heard the sales were up significantly about a week ago

6 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Last I heard the sales were up significantly about a week ago

I was just thinking the same thing..someone posted they were up 35% compared to last year..(or so I thought)

These are OFSC figures as of the 29th.

Received my pass today. Took one week.

Just ordered 2 gift cards. Seemed much easier.

This way I can process the VINs and whatever when the system is not all stressed out.

There didn't seem to be a downside to this plan.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, manotickmike said:

Just ordered 2 gift cards. Seemed much easier.

This way I can process the VINs and whatever when the system is not all stressed out.

There didn't seem to be a downside to this plan.

MM, just curious. Did you receive the gift card with the confirmation email or are they sending you something separate?

on a side note the feedback from one of our dealers is that the Gift Card program is a god send to them as they don’t have customers who are still waiting on Spring orders panicking to get their VIN numbers. Now they are just directing them to the gift card program.

Edited by Big Pete
Correction
  • Like 1

I just got an email confirmation with my gift card purchase..

My son ordered his a couple of weeks back and it showed up the same week .... I don't get how they've got it working and all of a sudden it crashes ...

Just now, Denis007 said:

My son ordered his a couple of weeks back and it showed up the same week .... I don't get how they've got it working and all of a sudden it crashes ...

volume of all the procrastinators that wait until the last minute to go online....then many aren't computer literate and start looking for help for many things others don't have a problem with

so after contacting OFSC in regards to receiving 2 passes that were not mine I was told to shred them and they will send the owner of the passes 2 more.....luckily I am a very honest chap because it would of been easy for me to slap them onto other sleds...

Edited by Diceman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Diceman said:

so after contacting OFSC in regards to receiving 2 passes that were not mine I was told to shred them and they will send the owner of the passes 2 more.....luckily I am a very honest chap because it would of been easy for me to slap them onto other sleds...

I wonder if you got my buddy's?

He got an email saying his had been sent to the wrong address and they would be sending another!:(

2 hours ago, Diceman said:

I received the same email about the two permits I received that weren't mine.  They said either return or destroy them.  I shredded them at work

6 hours ago, Fabio said:

I just got an email confirmation with my gift card purchase..

interesting.............whats the new ride