Welcome to all the Newbies!

Claire Voyant

We've all read about Nunz's new club position....congrats and THANKS FOR STEPPING UP.

I just wanted to give a shout out to my home club on their AGM last night and the election of some new Officers and Directors. The Kap Sno-Rovers have elected a new President, a new VP and have welcomed some new people onto their Board of Directors. I'm sure you'll see details soon on the club Facebook page. Convincing people to get involved and step-up has been very frustrating for a long time but I think maybe that tide is turning. The District AGM is happening this Saturday and I understand that there has been some interest shown in filling the 2nd Vice position. Again, another positive move. Congrats to all!

Hubby and I will continue our volunteer duties for the club this winter but this will be our last, as we're getting ready for a move out to Beautiful British Columbia. 

Happy Trails to all!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Thanks, CV. Well signed and groomed trails in your area. Glad that executive positions are filling up. Happened to chat to some members at a permit 'spot check' along the highway - nice group of people. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

We've all read about Nunz's new club position....congrats and THANKS FOR STEPPING UP.

I just wanted to give a shout out to my home club on their AGM last night and the election of some new Officers and Directors. The Kap Sno-Rovers have elected a new President, a new VP and have welcomed some new people onto their Board of Directors. I'm sure you'll see details soon on the club Facebook page. Convincing people to get involved and step-up has been very frustrating for a long time but I think maybe that tide is turning. The District AGM is happening this Saturday and I understand that there has been some interest shown in filling the 2nd Vice position. Again, another positive move. Congrats to all!

Hubby and I will continue our volunteer duties for the club this winter but this will be our last, as we're getting ready for a move out to Beautiful British Columbia. 

Happy Trails to all!

Wow. Sad to hear you guys are leaving the NCDN. I will personally miss your trusted professional reports of the trails and the clubs going ons. Hopefully i get a chance to meet you guys this season, but if not, myself and Miss. Iq turbo thank you and your hubby for all the hard volunteer work you have done, and let us enjoy some truly awesome trails. I wish you guys best of luck and health for your future west coast endeavors...:right_on:

Edited by IQ TURBO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That's very nice to hear. Thank you.

We hope we can meet up too. It's so rewarding to hear positive comments about our trails. It means a lot but, honestly, we do the signage and stuff simply because we enjoy it....every one of us who volunteers for the club.

Hope other clubs are feeling the same. 

• Like 1

Thanks very much for all your efforts, I would love to meet up with you guys this winter and personally say thank you, enjoy your move out west, I wish all the new Executive of the club all the best in the future.

Chat soon and again thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Thanks very much for all your efforts, I would love to meet up with you guys this winter and personally say thank you, enjoy your move out west, I wish all the new Executive of the club all the best in the future.

Chat soon and again thank you.

Thanks, Nunz! Hubby will be at OFSC AGM in Mississauga. I'll be there as one of the "Real Housewives of the Northern Corridor" (LMAO) Our paths will cross for sure!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

Thanks, Nunz! Hubby will be at OFSC AGM in Mississauga. I'll be there as one of the "Real Housewives of the Northern Corridor" (LMAO) Our paths will cross for sure!

Awesome!! Mrs Nunz will be around and at the Dinner Saturday night as well, I will look for you guys, Shoot me a message and lets plan for a beverage or 2 on the Friday night. See you then. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

Awesome!! Mrs Nunz will be around and at the Dinner Saturday night as well, I will look for you guys, Shoot me a message and lets plan for a beverage or 2 on the Friday night. See you then. 

Sounds like great plan! Got your number now. Look forward to it!

2 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

The Real housewives of the NCDN. Kinda like that, instead of the crap on tv....B)

• Like 1