Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Apsley Area 2020 Season

Well the township had McFaddens Rd paved this summer. So I'm assuming that it will be plowed bare just like every other paved road in the township.

Might as well live in downtown Huntsville for all the township does for sledders. I'm pretty sure none of the councillors snowmobile...

This will result in brutal 'sledding' on the 747 trail from E107 east to the cutoff for gas.

On 8/21/2019 at 12:34 AM, revrnd said:

Well the township had McFaddens Rd paved this summer. So I'm assuming that it will be plowed bare just like every other paved road in the township.

Might as well live in downtown Huntsville for all the township does for sledders. I'm pretty sure none of the councillors snowmobile...

This will result in brutal 'sledding' on the 747 trail from E107 east to the cutoff for gas.

Well that blows..Sucks to hear..

On 8/21/2019 at 12:34 AM, revrnd said:

'Im pretty sure none of the councillors snowmobile...

....but family members own paving companies.

( Kidding!) That was a local joke when another township went on a paving spree years ago. Nobody could make sense of why infrequently used gravel roads were paved. 

10 hours ago, Canuck said:

....but family members own paving companies.

( Kidding!) That was a local joke when another township went on a paving spree years ago. Nobody could make sense of why infrequently used gravel roads were paved. 

LOL

The 'mayor' operates (doesn't own) a small marina. Hubby builds docks which the previous mayor had tried to get a bylaw passed to limit their size (see floating cottages).

The deputy 'mayor' is a retired carpet salesman...