2019 Toronto Sled Show..

Turbo Doo

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

Thanks for everyone that stopped by this weekend and visited this weekend, it was amazing to put faces to many of you from the forum and through FB, Thanks to Canuck and Kris for joining me for dinner Saturday night, Got home last night and my voice is raw from talking so much all weekend, next up is getting my sled in the garage and doing some work parties to help get our trails ready.

Again thanks everyone.

Nunz

Nunz, it was a good talk with you guys. Considering how many years I've been on OC & going to the show, this is the 1st time I've done the post-show dinner w/ any of the gang. Usually I wasn't around when the majority of the OCers were around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nunz said:

Thanks for everyone that stopped by this weekend and visited this weekend, it was amazing to put faces to many of you from the forum and through FB, Thanks to Canuck and Kris for joining me for dinner Saturday night, Got home last night and my voice is raw from talking so much all weekend, next up is getting my sled in the garage and doing some work parties to help get our trails ready.

Again thanks everyone.

Nunz

Good to see you again Nunzio!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Evil said:

Great to see you, Kim and Frank.  We will definitely be seeing you guys on the trails soon enough!  Thanks for sharing the info for the new sled I'm sure you gave Mr. Evil something to think about!  LOL 

No problem Evil. Oh yes,  i can only imagine whats going thru his mind now..:cool::ph34r:.. Kim reminded me to calm down after a certain"booth" at the show....:argue::rotflmao:...

See you guys soon..:grin::icon_snow::hyper::icon_dance-cpatch::icon_dance-cpatch:

Edited by IQ TURBO
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

No problem Evil. Oh yes,  i can only imagine whats going thru his mind now..:cool::ph34r:.. Kim reminded me to calm down after a certain"booth" at the show....:argue::rotflmao:...

See you guys soon..:grin::icon_snow::hyper::icon_dance-cpatch::icon_dance-cpatch:

LOL,i have a pretty good which booth you were talking to as I had a good conversation with the same guy I think lol.

Good show a bit smaller this year but people seemed to be in great spirits! Not as many vintage sleds as I would have liked to see I really enjoy eyeing those old tanks. That electric Harley was super cool looking. Still no turbo MXZ? Whaaaaaaat?