2019 Toronto Sled Show..

Turbo Doo

will be there hopefully when it opens Friday

• Like 1

I won't be making it.

8 hours ago, Big Pete said:

Stop by the Upper Canada Snowmobile Region-District 1 booth and get your “Winter Is For Everyone” lottery ticket. This years prize package is a 2019 SkiDoo Renegade Adrenaline 900  Ace,  a 2019 SkiDoo Grand Touring Sport 900 Ace and a  11ft Triton double enclosed trailer. Both sleds come 1 season extended warranty and 2020 Trail Permits.   Draw date is Dec 19, 2019. Winner takes all.

Proceeds support trail and grooming operations in the region. 

28FD1944-CA91-4431-A5AD-0754E886E766.jpeg

WoW

I'll be there at noon to grab a stand off of the revrnd then looking for a deal on studs for the Mrs's new Lynx and anything else I "cant' live without".  Then down town Toronto for dinner at one of our favourite spots..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Puggz said:

I'll be there at noon to grab a stand off of the revrnd then looking for a deal on studs for the Mrs's new Lynx and anything else I "cant' live without".  Then down town Toronto for dinner at one of our favourite spots..

The Zanzibar? :ph34r:

LOL

• Haha 4

Where’s a good place to eat supper near the show staying at residence inn Toronto airport so some where in between 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 1049 said:

Where’s a good place to eat supper near the show staying at residence inn Toronto airport so some where in between 

Meeting Nunz & Canuck after the show on Sat' & looking for a non-fast food type restaurant as well.

• Like 1

I've enjoyed dinner at Zet's over the years. On Airport Road. It is " fast food" , but not in the McDonald's re-heat way. Souvlaki, burgers....grilled.

Arizona Grill lounge on Carlingview used to be good for drinks and apps - owners haven't invested in the venue. Now rough around the edges. 

• Like 2

In and out Friday and of to cottage....Qu maps and permits and I am out of there....

6 hours ago, Canuck said:

I've enjoyed dinner at Zet's over the years. On Airport Road. It is " fast food" , but not in the McDonald's re-heat way. Souvlaki, burgers....grilled.

Arizona Grill lounge on Carlingview used to be good for drinks and apps - owners haven't invested in the venue. Now rough around the edges. 

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

Meeting Nunz & Canuck after the show on Sat' & looking for a non-fast food type restaurant as well.

https://lonestartexasgrill.com/locations - 930 Dixon Rd. Just a few minutes down the road from the show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, revrnd said:

The Zanzibar? :ph34r:

LOL

Damn! you really have divine insight :rotflmao:.

• Haha 1

I would say Arizonas but haven't been in awhile. They used to stock the waitress pool with strippers from the Landing Strip...………….but I wouldn't know anything about that.

Lonestar is there too but cant vouch for it. 

Hooters for good wings

Earls is just down the road as well. But more expensive

Not going this year. No need 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

I would say Arizonas but haven't been in awhile. They used to stock the waitress pool with strippers from the Landing Strip...………….but I wouldn't know anything about that.

Lonestar is there too but cant vouch for it. 

Hooters for good wings

Earls is just down the road as well. But more expensive

Not going this year. No need 

Not sure if those of you w/ a SO would have an enjoyable evening if you suggested Hooters.

I had to look up Arizona. I recall it now & that the Landing Strip is adjacent. McFarlane Nameplate is next to the strip joint they do anodizing of alum' parts.

Back in the 90s after returning from Calgary @ 8 AM, the Park & Fly driver gave us the 'grand tour' of the adult entertainment establishments. Rather than drive down Airport & Dixon to get to the lot, we went some roundabout route which took us past Runway 66 & another 'ballet studio'...

I dunno.... I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.... go to the show and get a $3 discount or go to the Nespresso Boutique this weekend  for a 15% discount on coffee pods.

Hmmm .... at the Snowmobile show I'll get to see Nunz.... possibly revrnd. Don't know about Blake G.... he'll be looking for snow :icon_steer:

Or.... I can go to the Nespresso Boutique and possibly get to see G. Clooney :wtf:

I know what I'll do... I'll join Puggz at the Zanzibar for a couple of JUGS   :rolleyes: :smil9:

Decisions decisions.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Yamaha Fan said:

I dunno.... I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.... go to the show and get a $3 discount or go to the Nespresso Boutique this weekend  for a 15% discount on coffee pods.

Hmmm .... at the Snowmobile show I'll get to see Nunz.... possibly revrnd. Don't know about Blake G.... he'll be looking for snow :icon_steer:

Or.... I can go to the Nespresso Boutique and possibly get to see G. Clooney :wtf:

I know what I'll do... I'll join Puggz at the Zanzibar for a couple of JUGS   :rolleyes: :smil9:

Decisions decisions.....

First world problems for sure!  :sarcasm_on-1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heading to the show on Saturday for the first time in years, first time the show has been on when I haven't been moose hunting! Will be buying a new trailer! 

• Like 2

For those that are looking for a Christmas gift for the harder to shop for sledder, I'll be taking 3 extra hammers in the truck.

I'll be wearing my red OC cap & a grey Paudash Trail Blazers t shirt. Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

For those that are looking for a Christmas gift for the harder to shop for sledder, I'll be taking 3 extra hammers in the truck.

I'll be wearing my red OC cap & a grey Paudash Trail Blazers t shirt. Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow :)

See you there..

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 9:30 PM, IQ TURBO said:

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones...

We will be there tomorrow. When are you going?

• Like 2

Back from show, got my maps & even new ATV map, had a nice chat with a old work retiree. 
feet tired from walking, 

was so nice to see those old vintage factor skidoo race sleds. I’ve read a lot about them but was cool to see them first hand. 
hooters girls were super friendly lol 

• Like 1

Great show lots of deals around.  One thing that I really thought was sharp was the Triton matte black trailer.  Got maps, coats, oil and a sweet new hat from snowcrest.

Also got the unwind balaclavas for the kids, I've heard guys on here speak highly of them so figured we would try them.

Edited by gobills
  • Like 3

Back from a great afternoon at the show with my good friend and riding buddy. I had the privilege of meeting Revrnd and Nunz for the first time. Talked to KCC and mate at the District 6 booth.  Got stocked up on new maps and talked to IQ's friends from  Elk Lake Wilderness Resort.  The only thing I didn't find was my next sled. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gobills said:

Great show lots of deals around.  One thing that I really thought was sharp was the Triton matte black trailer.  Got maps, coats, oil and a sweet new hat from snowcrest.

Also got the unwind balaclavas for the kids, I've heard guys on here speak highly of them so figured we would try them.

Apparently Evil & irREVerent should be getting a commission...

• Like 2