2019 Toronto Sled Show..

Turbo Doo

• 3 weeks later...

Visiting Friday Oct 25.

Recall the show being earlier in year's past (as early as October 19th in 2012). Prefer this "last weekend in October" time slot. Lets us get cottage chores done - or if you're in a seasonal business, wrap things up (as best you can) before setting up down here.

Now, the OP (IQT) would get a 3 day pass to a sled show in July, LOL.

15 minutes ago, Canuck said:

Visiting Friday Oct 25.

Recall the show being earlier in year's past (as early as October 19th in 2012). Prefer this "last weekend in October" time slot. Lets us get cottage chores done - or if you're in a seasonal business, wrap things up (as best you can) before setting up down here.

Now, the OP (IQT) would get a 3 day pass to a sled show in July, LOL.

B)

I'm with IQT :lol:

• Like 1

I'll be working the D2 booth Sat' afternoon.

• Like 1

Not sure if I will be going or not.

Most likely will be there Friday when it opens 

3 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

X2

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:08 AM, Sledguy74 said:

me too

I'm planning at this point to help with the set up of the Gravenhurst Booth then spend a few hours walking around the show Friday, will be working the booth all day Saturday and possibly Sunday at this point for a bit.

If anyone wants to meet up Friday night for dinner I would be interested for sure.

• Like 2

On 9/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, Nunz said:

If anyone wants to meet up Friday night for dinner I would be interested for sure.

I'll most likely be at the show soon after it opens.... walk around some, chat with some folks I need to see, .... during which we normally enjoy a couple of cocktails then something to eat afterwards 

will send you you a PM 

cheers

mike 

Bored out of my mind with that show and as I need nothing further for this year, will not be going. Any 'deals' are evened out by the price of admission and what it costs to get there. A tip from previous years - buy tickets online and enter by the door closest to the rail line where usually where the acrobatics take place - way shorter line up. (you will probably loose any seniors discount - but the line ups can be so long you might pass your 65th birthday in it )

There may be other events in the same complex that can also be taken in- once a drug convention at which there was free food to be had. Many of us are of the age where we can speak with authority about various blood pressure and cholesteral medication so fit right in next to the pharmacist digging in to bacon, eggs, and pancakes with table syrop. A free to enter photography show in another area was also interesting.

If you think of it, post if they have finally given away that black Corvette they have in a draw every year - looks like the same one each event.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, slomo said:

Bored out of my mind with that show and as I need nothing further for this year, will not be going. Any 'deals' are evened out by the price of admission and what it costs to get there. A tip from previous years - buy tickets online and enter by the door closest to the rail line where usually where the acrobatics take place - way shorter line up. (you will probably loose any seniors discount - but the line ups can be so long you might pass your 65th birthday in it )

There may be other events in the same complex that can also be taken in- once a drug convention at which there was free food to be had. Many of us are of the age where we can speak with authority about various blood pressure and cholesteral medication so fit right in next to the pharmacist digging in to bacon, eggs, and pancakes with table syrop. A free to enter photography show in another area was also interesting.

If you think of it, post if they have finally given away that black Corvette they have in a draw every year - looks like the same one each event.

I wonder if the show since it is smaller than during the peak years could be held @ the Congress Center? I've been there for CANFAB & CMTS and there is a lot of room for large equipment. Not sure if parking would be an issue. Mind you I'm pretty sure that they only hold 1 show @ a time there.

• 4 weeks later...

Royal Distributing has the save the tax event at the show,

can you also save the tax at their retail stores & online or only at the show ?

cheers

9 hours ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

Royal Distributing has the save the tax event at the show,

can you also save the tax at their retail stores & online or only at the show ?

cheers

Almost all retailers at the show have the save the taxes event rocking 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would refresh this thread, Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you guys this weekend,

• Like 3

I'm traveling until late Friday so for the first time will break tradition and go early Saturday morning.  

• Like 1

We will be there Friday when the doors open.

Stop by the Upper Canada Snowmobile Region-District 1 booth and get your “Winter Is For Everyone” lottery ticket. This years prize package is a 2019 SkiDoo Renegade Adrenaline 900  Ace,  a 2019 SkiDoo Grand Touring Sport 900 Ace and a  11ft Triton double enclosed trailer. Both sleds come 1 season extended warranty and 2020 Trail Permits.   Draw date is Dec 19, 2019. Winner takes all.

Proceeds support trail and grooming operations in the region. 

28FD1944-CA91-4431-A5AD-0754E886E766.jpeg

• Like 9

We will be there Saturday looking forward to it 

• Like 2

I'm hoping to get there around noon to make some 'parking lot deliveries'. Tour the show & then working the D2 booth from 4 to 7.