OFSC promoter

soupkids

I don't think it is a contest?

As this seems to be some sort of effort to get people "involved" via reporting (there is a facebook page called real time reports already?)  it might be used to help solve two problems - 1) off trail riding and 2)  low volunteer turnout and burnout with clubs. If snowmobilers can be encouraged through whatever reporting mechanism this thing might provide to become involved with clubs, a sense of '"ownership" toward the trails might be fostered which could reduce the off trail riding. Given certain facebook sledding sites I am aware of,  might be too late.

Still maybe a refreshing marketing change from shilling for manufacturers and parts suppliers by those with the marketing contract and friends. I've seen soupkids on Sudbury TV being interviewed on the trails - comfortable in front of the camera and lots of time on his hands these days.

Noticed that they seem to have gone back to the old district numbering system again? (or least for this thing)

• Like 2

I put my name in the hat.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, bbakernbay said:

Is ‘Ned’ still .................?

19 hours ago, manotickmike said:

ned.jpg

LMAO!

• Haha 2

On 8/2/2019 at 8:13 PM, Wildbill said:

we would be proud to have you 

Thank you