New Snowcrest Executives

Blake G

At the first meeting of the new Snowcrest board, the executive group was elected: President Nunzio Iacobellis, Vice President Paul McNichol, Treasurer Henry Vandevalk, Secretary Rod Cronin, and Past President Kelly Hart. Thank you to these volunteers, and to Bill Horosko for being a club executive for the past several years.

Edited by Blake G
  • Like 9

Congrats to everybody

• Like 1

Congrats to the new executive and thanks for stepping up!  I know a few of those people and they are good people!  :right_on:

• Like 2

Congrats Nunz!

• Like 1

Attago Nunz !!  Any thoughts on how much seat time you'll be giving up for the new responsibility ?  I imagine early season startup will be a busy time ....

Congratulations Nunz and the rest of the new executive! I'm sure you all will be a terrific additions to the Snowcrest team.

1 hour ago, Denis007 said:

Attago Nunz !!  Any thoughts on how much seat time you'll be giving up for the new responsibility ?  I imagine early season startup will be a busy time ....

Thanks buddy, Not expecting to give up much seat time this winter, lots of stuff to do in the next few months, We have a great team and looking forward to the new challenge and role.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Everyone your support means a lot to me, Hears to hoping for another epic season around the corner..

• Like 3

Say hi to Sherpa for me :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Denis007 said:

Attago Nunz !!  Any thoughts on how much seat time you'll be giving up ? 

Pardon?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sledjunk said:

Say hi to Sherpa for me :lol:

?? Me confused 

13 hours ago, Nunz said:

Thanks buddy, Not expecting to give up much seat time this winter, lots of stuff to do in the next few months, We have a great team and looking forward to the new challenge and role.

From my experience on the executive, it's busier before the snow flies. This past Sat' I was up checking signage @ an intersection, (no posts laying beside trail) & scoping out a Bailey bridge deck getting ready to fab a couple of removable bollards to keep trucks, but allow ATV passage. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nunz said:

?? Me confused 

You will have to ask your executive members to fess up to being Sherpa on here. :-)

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 8:36 AM, Nunz said:

Thanks Everyone your support means a lot to me, Hears to hoping for another epic season around the corner..

Congrats Nunz...... you have stepped up and I'm sure you will do a great job ..... now get Blake G to restart the fun rides :smil9:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Yamaha Fan said:

..... now get Blake G to restart the fun rides :smil9:

First ride: November 15th

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Enjoyed our prior '2 clubs' rides. Sounds like a great executive. Congrats to all.

Nov. 15th? That'll be a ride to ZETS .... (Toronto airport dining).

• Like 2