Summer Sucks/Nunz's 50th birthday August 24th

Nunz

Please come on out and celebrate our Annual Summer Sucks Party and Nunz's 50th birthday, BBQ and Dessert provided, BYOB and your own chairs, There is space in yard if anyone wants to camp out on the Friday and or Saturday night. Fireworks at dark. Hope to see a few of you there!! Address is 495 Alexander Street, Gravenhurst, Ontario, Can you please comment if you are planning on attending our Annual Party.

•  
Edited by Nunz
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Nunz said:
Please come on out and celebrate our Annual Summer Sucks Party and Nunz's 50th birthday, BBQ and Dessert provided, BYOB and your own chairs, There is space in yard if anyone wants to camp out on the Friday and or Saturday night. Fireworks at dark. Hope to see a few of you there!! Address is 495 Alexander Street, Gravenhurst, Ontario, Can you please comment if you are planning on attending our Annual Party.
What is the date of the SSP?

•  

• Like 1

Aug 24th

Sorry it’s Saturday August 24th from 2pm till whenever it ends late

Sounds like a plan! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Im hoping to make my 1st appearance

• Like 2

I'll keep it in mind. Will see what I'm up to as we get closer.

I plan to come over in the afternoon.

• Like 1

Good stuff, see you guys in a couple of weeks!!

Nunz, I’m planning on attending. 

I’m in Sebright , and will join all of you unless work pulls me to the far reaches of the province. 

Thanks 

• Like 2

You know that I would love to attend, but having traveled every weekend but 2 this summer and going to Ottawa again next weekend, I just don't have it in me. I need a bit of down time for myself. 

Have a great 5-oh Birthday party, you know that we all love you to death and I think of you every single day my friend.

• Like 4

On 8/11/2019 at 7:37 AM, Denis007 said:

You know that I would love to attend, but having traveled every weekend but 2 this summer and going to Ottawa again next weekend, I just don't have it in me. I need a bit of down time for myself. 

Have a great 5-oh Birthday party, you know that we all love you to death and I think of you every single day my friend.

Thanks buddy !! 

• Like 1

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it Nunz. Nephew is free next weekend and he's giving me a hand w/ some stuff in the shop and woodlot.

You guys have a good time and hope to see you at the Toronto show.

At this point we expecting upwards of 50 or so friends and family members to show up, I know of 4 OC members that aren't on here regularly that will be attending and possibly a few more. Will be a fun day for sure,

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nunz said:

At this point we expecting upwards of 50 or so friends and family members to show up, I know of 4 OC members that aren't on here regularly that will be attending and possibly a few more. Will be a fun day for sure,

Nunz, we are just juggling our schedules, when do you need to know by?. And is the Dutchman allowed?...:cool:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Nunz, we are just juggling our schedules, when do you need to know by?. And is the Dutchman allowed?...:cool:

Let me know in a few days if you can Karen is going shopping Friday for the bbq and yes of course he’s welcome for sure. 

Would be great to see you guys

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nunz said:

Nunz, I was really hoping to attend this year and put a face to many of the OC'ers I haven't personally met. Unfortunately family issues will prevent me from getting there this year but I really appreciate what you are doing. I hope you have an amazing 50th birthday and a great day with your many friends and family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Nunz..... Happy 50th birthday to you and all the best. I'm sure you will enjoy that day. It's a testament to you being a great guy that so many people appreciate you and are willing to celebrate with you. :hugs:.

I would have liked to attend but diabetes now seem to want to take me down..... as you know, I will fight every step of the way, I'm down to eating uncooked veggies etc and no carbs.  Unfortunately, bbq's and beer I have to stay far away from and resistance is futile if I attend and see all that food and condiments. Have a "Butter Tart" with Blake G for me.

However, enjoy your bday bash ..... moderation is paramount when you are over the hill :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Edited by Yamaha Fan
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Yamaha Fan said:

.... moderation is paramount when you are over the hill :rolleyes:

Say w h a t  ? ? ?

Edited by Blake G
  • Like 1

Yes sir. You should join us!

Edited by Blake G
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Yamaha Fan said:

Hi Nunz..... Happy 50th birthday to you and all the best. I'm sure you will enjoy that day. It's a testament to you being a great guy that so many people appreciate you and are willing to celebrate with you. :hugs:.

I would have liked to attend but diabetes now seem to want to take me down..... as you know, I will fight every step of the way, I'm down to eating uncooked veggies etc and no carbs.  Unfortunately, bbq's and beer I have to stay far away from and resistance is futile if I attend and see all that food and condiments. Have a "Butter Tart" with Blake G for me.

However, enjoy your bday bash ..... moderation is paramount when you are over the hill :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Thanks buddy, Let's try and get out on the atv's in the next month, I will have a couple of days where Karen is working and we can meet up your way. Sorry you wont be able to make it and are having more health issues.