Idgit Tire Kickers

revrnd

@Dave K 

Since someone on Kijiji is gonna ask, I might as well also.

Would you take $5000, and trade for a 1963 boat that leaks, motor does not run, and has been at the bottom of the lake for 6 years.  You would have to remove from the lake.

This reminds me of when I was selling my '90 Mach 1 during the fall of '94. Some clown called me & was wondering if I'd take a '78 Corvette w/o a motor, as a trade. I told him No! Most 'vettes of that era w/ a motor were POS. Now if had been a running '80 or '81, it migh've been a different story. Then he chirped up about a boat blah blah blah. Told him I had no time for trades as I needed the money yesterday (which I didn't).

Then a few years later when brother was selling his wife's sled, a guy wondered if he's take the electric start off of it...

• Sad 1

Kijidiots. 

If I had $1 for every trade offer of a remote controlled toy, or X-box or clapped out street bike I got, I could retire. 

This is after I clearly state that I'm not interested in trades, or offers, and that my price is FIRM, and delivery is not possible.

I once agreed to deliver something, after a sob story,  and the Kijidiot decided this was a good time to negotiate the price. 

Since I was already there. 

Yea it's always lots of fun! Some sellers are also terrible. No phone number, hardly any detail, and give one word answers.

Funny, I recently sold my sled privately and while discussing the purchase with the person he mentioned he had a sled he was going to try and sell himself, ended up I have taken his sled on trade and my brother is buying it from me, ended up being a win win for all involved and my brother gets a 2015 Switchback 800 Pro X that looks to be in good condition.

• Like 3

I always laughing when buyer make an offer and say cash. I  have no idea what's it mean.

I must be lucky as I have sold three sleds on kijiji and asked a fair price and was never beat down, mind you they were Skandic and Tundra so purpose specific sleds.