ITG AVAILABLE KM'S

Sorry, for some reason a prior post came up when I went to post this question regarding the ITG available km's.

Today, the ITG shows 6,413 km of available trail. I've ridden almost all of the still open trails and when I look at the map I just don't see over 6000 km's that are green or yellow. I'd put the number at between 3500 and 4000

Is it just me or does this number seem overstated to anyone else?

Edited by PISTON LAKE CRUISER
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Intact and the OFSC need to get together in Ontario and offer the same combo as QC

Sorry Ramsomair but I screwed up my post somehow. I have edited it to what I originally wanted to say.

I think your idea would be awesome BTW.

23 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Sorry, for some reason a prior post came up when I went to post this question regarding the ITG available km's.

Today, the ITG shows 6,413 km of available trail. I've ridden almost all of the still open trails and when I look at the map I just don't see over 6000 km's that are green or yellow. I'd put the number at between 3500 and 4000

Is it just me or does this number seem overstated to anyone else?

So the ITG shows 5930 km. of trail available right now. I took the time to trip plan approx. 80% of the yellow and green trails this morning. My total was 2,365 km. If I generously add 30% for the trails I didn't include, the total would be 3074 km. or 51% of the available trail km's listed.

Mistake or has somebody has built in a 3000 km. fudge factor for some reason? Haha!

Lol..

i did the same last year at the beginning and end of the year and found the same as you,

i even think the 30 000+  km’s of trails that are available in Ontario is inaccurate