Found Cellphone Cochrane

revrnd

Over on the 707 Snowmobiles page, someone found a phone on TOP A 20 kms from town near the river crossing.

8 hours ago, T bird said:

Is it a Samsung? My gf lost hers today. We’re narrowing it down to that area?

It a Samsung and it’s on the 705 Snowmobile page. 

32 minutes ago, Nunz said:

It a Samsung and it’s on the 705 Snowmobile page. 

We’ve tried to add them on fb but have yet to be accepted. Would like to get some info on where abouts as we are planning on doing they canyon today. Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA

1 hour ago, T bird said:

We’ve tried to add them on fb but have yet to be accepted. Would like to get some info on where abouts as we are planning on doing they canyon today. Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA

All looked after you should be able to find the post,  pm me if u need any other help.

On the unlock screen for mine it has my email address and my wife's cell phone number.

3 hours ago, T bird said:

Got accepted and found the post! Yes it’s her phone. Thanks a bunch! Pm’d The guy. Hopefully get it back sometime today/tonight!  Thanks Nunz

3 hours ago, T bird said:

And Revrnd for putting the post up here as I’m not a Facebooker!!

You're welcome! Glad to hear that things worked out for her.

I almost lost mine in the Westway parking lot in Feb'. I took a few pics the morning we left & thought I put it in my bib pocket. I guess I missed & it fell out on the snow. Luckily irREVerent or his friend Harold spotted the phone (orange case) laying on the snow by our sleds.

4 hours ago, T bird said:

Got accepted and found the post! Yes it’s her phone. Thanks a bunch! Pm’d The guy. Hopefully get it back sometime today/tonight!  Thanks Nunz

Glad it all worked out and that I could help even in a small way.  

Got in touch with the fellow who found the phone and we will be picking it up on our way home as he has already left Cochrane. Thanks again to everyone. 

Great work guys :icon_clapclap:..

12 hours ago, 02Sled said:

On the unlock screen for mine it has my email address and my wife's cell phone number.

My son and I have the same phone, and have  our name and home phone number on the home screen.  One time he forgot his phone in a warm up shack.  By the time he realized it was missing, someone had already left a message at our house with where they had hid the phone.  We picked it up on the way back.

Archived