Another PQ 'Urban Legend'?

revrnd

49 minutes ago, ZR SLEDHEAD said:

Guy that dealt with me said he could care less what Ontario wants as I was riding in Quebec and I had to abide by their laws. 

I wonder what he would think if the MTO & OPP started enforcing a licence plate on the front of vehicles? I could see it being the lead story on The National....

Sounds like the supposed horror stores about people getting pulled over by Roscoe P, Enos or Buford T down in Georgia or Arkansas.

Some people should NOT be employed as LEOs or 'auxiliary' duties like wardening or trail patrolling.

On our Great Big Trip this winter we saw 2 Timmins PD officers on sleds just east of town (I think the cover the 'whole area' that is quite large from the map). Plus 2 OPP officers were just pulling into the Moonbeam clubhouse as we were leaving. No 'checkpoints' the rest of the trip.

20 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

So it sounds like this is all a mute point.

Print out Michel Brault's reply and keep with you in your insurance/reg folder in your pocket and when the Que officer gives you a hard time, whip it out and EAD!

good idea -

2026629755_quebecregnumbersemail.thumb.jpg.f8acb08384041aa86cec6d31482227f2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2019 at 7:38 AM, SlowTouringGuy said:

But in Quebec they are mounted on the tunnel.  

same with here in Manitoba

54523226_10157795305225021_8352833104267706368_n.jpg

I've seen sleds from Alberta w/ their full sized licence plate mounted to the snow flap.

:icon_doh: