CSRA Finale - Horseshoe Valley

revrnd

The weather looks OK for Sun' so I'll being heading over to see if Nunz is hanging out w/ the Rockstar girls.

Lol Kris but I think we are going to miss the races this year for the first time in a long time, you guys will laugh at this but we still haven’t taken our Christmas tree down yet as we’ve been sledding every day off since December so I guess it’s time.  Have fun!  

55 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Lol Kris but I think we are going to miss the races this year for the first time in a long time, you guys will laugh at this but we still haven’t taken our Christmas tree down yet as we’ve been sledding every day off since December so I guess it’s time.  Have fun!  

I haven't been to any of the races for the last couple of years (including the ovals in Eganville) so looking forward to this weekend.

15 hours ago, revrnd said:

The weather looks OK for Sun' so I'll being heading over to see if Nunz is hanging out w/ the Rockstar girls.

I think it is more like the Rockstar girls hanging out with Nunz

12 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

I think it is more like the Rockstar girls hanging out with Nunz

Nunz must've been MIA LOL

1066177198_Rockstar45387186.thumb.jpg.12ca2792a72c1e9dbfe1e349de66d8b6.jpg

54 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I think he's behind the camera

look carefully I am hiding right behind them lol.... hahahahahahaha hence the reaction the blonde is giving..

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

look carefully I am hiding right behind them lol.... hahahahahahaha hence the reaction the blonde is giving..

I'm pretty sure there's a pic somewhere showing you below the belt buddy!!!!  That's why the blonde has the WOW factor

35 minutes ago, extreme600 said:

I'm pretty sure there's a pic somewhere showing you below the belt buddy!!!!  That's why the blonde has the WOW factor

I'm sure if someone searched for the older Horseshoe threads they'd find a pic of Nunz in action LOL

2 hours ago, Nunz said:

giphy.gif

D3FCFD95-8590-4B62-A3F3-568E80D9644E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

D3FCFD95-8590-4B62-A3F3-568E80D9644E.jpeg

I take it you weren't going to wait for someone else to find it eh? LOL

2 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

giphy.gif

Now there's a really BAD comparison...

32 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I take it you weren't going to wait for someone else to find it eh? LOL

lol, its my screensaver

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:22 PM, Nunz said:

The Christmas tree has lasted this long a bit longer won't hurt.... start a new trend.... an Easter tree

2 hours ago, 02Sled said:

The Christmas tree has lasted this long a bit longer won't hurt.... start a new trend.... an Easter tree

My Christmas tree never came down.It was in a room that we didn't,t really use. So I through an old sheet over it and  magically ready for next year.Didn't work so well for the live ones,

23 hours ago, 02Sled said:

Might as well leave it up Christmas in July/summer sucks party tree

Archived