De-icing Hammer

revrnd

I've taken 2 orders for my de-icing hammer for some off-season work.

1964922295_DSCF1666DeicingHammer-Copy.thumb.JPG.945f9cdaefffc4623e0bce672bb03d25.JPG

$40 plus shipping (if I can't deliver personally in the central Ontario area). Contact me via PM if you're interested.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, revrnd said:

I've taken 2 orders for my de-icing hammer for some off-season work.

1964922295_DSCF1666DeicingHammer-Copy.thumb.JPG.945f9cdaefffc4623e0bce672bb03d25.JPG

$35 plus shipping (if I can't deliver personally in the central Ontario area). Contact me via PM if you're interested.

Having borrowed this compact little mallet with the soft heads several times on our Big Northern Loop in February, I can personally vouch for how effective yet gentle it is for knocking all the accumulated ice out of the tunnel after a day on the trails. It's nice to be able to start each day out without the "crunchy growlers" that often build up otherwise.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Also want to say thanks. Bought one after seeing something similar in use on a trip out of D'ville.

Thanks for taking the time to make it. Hope we cross path's at a snowmobile show (Malton in October or Peterborough in November).

• Thanks 1

PM sent

cheers

mike

• Thanks 1

Getting ready to fulfill 2 orders. More in stock.