Another Kick

sledjunk

After returning home from Quebec on the 10th with a cold / flu that lasted almost two weeks, Moosifer and I are finally ready to try to get some late season riding in.  We are booked at the Econo Lodge in New Liskeard for Thursday through Monday.  We chose NL because it would be a shorter drive for him after work at 2 AM Friday morning.

After he returns home and to work Sunday night, I may elect to stay longer or move to another location depending on riding opportunities.

Anyone interested in joining us is welcome.

raining here in Kap   now getting a little thin in places going through town   most of the trails   are still good   good luck    mike

5 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Heads up SJ..

Screenshot_20190320-134143_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190320-134125_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks for the update

Have fun SJ, we will look out for you Friday am on our way north.

Have a safe drive and ride!  We'll be late starting on Friday as Moosifer won't be arriving until about 8 AM or so.

I was thinking about heading there this weekend. Do you think conditions will hold up. 

I was thinking of heading to Cochrane next Thursday but the conditions are starting to look bad!!

We are riding our final leg today. Timmins to NL via C trail south. Can update when we arrive later

Archived