Gas between Timmins and Temiskaming Shores

Redfire427

Hey guys,

I need a little advice for a trip I have coming this week. I will be traveling from Timmins to Temiskaming Shores on Friday via the L143 and then heading East on the A107C. I am a little worried about fuel along this route. I know there is gas at Elk Lake, however, according to the OFSC app, that is a 220km distance which would make me a little nervous for our group. Does anyone know if there are any fuel stops along this way, or will I have to take a detour over to Shining Tree for gas?

Thanks in advance,

Carmen

Gowganda lake lodge has gas 

Upon closer inspection, I now see there is gas at Auld Reekie Lodge area. I dont know why it didnt show me that earlier. Problem solved. 

Auld Reekie has premium no ethanol and regular with ethanol.

Gowganda Lake Lodge also has premium fuel now as well as a general store. 

13 hours ago, Evil said:

What Evil said. Filled up there a few weeks ago, and had lunch there too. 

Evil, sled ready to go?. Cochrane this weekend?.:evil2:

20190228_132653.jpg

47 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

What Evil said. Filled up there a few weeks ago, and had lunch there too. 

Evil, sled ready to go?. Cochrane this weekend?.:evil2:

20190228_132653.jpg

It is all ready to go!  Heading to Hearst Friday morning from Timmins.  Will stay in Kapuskasing on Saturday.  You guys staging out of Cochrane for the weekend?

1 hour ago, Evil said:

It is all ready to go!  Heading to Hearst Friday morning from Timmins.  Will stay in Kapuskasing on Saturday.  You guys staging out of Cochrane for the weekend?

We are headed to Hearst Friday for the night. Denis has whiskey he needs drank..:rotflmao:.. Back to Cochrane Saturday. I quess we will see you there then?. Myself,  Mrs Iq turbo,  14snow and more...

7 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Evil, i promise no weird hand signals/finger pointing on the L125 this trip...:rotflmao::lmao:...

Promise?  LOL, should be a great time!  :-)

35 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

I promise.  Kim told me both hands on the handle bars.:D

See you guys there..:right_on:

let me know what time you plan on leaving Cochrane.  We will be leaving from Timmins but lunch in Smooth Rock.  Maybe see you guys there unless you're heading straight through.

52 minutes ago, Evil said:

let me know what time you plan on leaving Cochrane.  We will be leaving from Timmins but lunch in Smooth Rock.  Maybe see you guys there unless you're heading straight through.

Most likely trail ready at 9ishhhh. 14snow, or Mrs Iq turbo will keep in touch.:right_on:

9 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

We are headed to Hearst Friday for the night. Denis has whiskey he needs drank..:rotflmao:.. Back to Cochrane Saturday. I quess we will see you there then?. Myself,  Mrs Iq turbo,  14snow and more...

We will be there Saturday night as well with our group. See u guys then. Can’t wait. 

23 hours ago, Evil said:

Is that a recent development?

When we gassed up, the pump just said unleaded:

1308785733_IMG_2623FuelingatGowgandaLake-Copy.thumb.jpg.ba099224f8d73ce5519f5506a8aca0e2.jpg

30 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

We pumped premium about a week after you guys..

OK, I just filled up the sled not being picky about the octane.

Were both nozzles in use? As you can see one was bagged out of order. I can't see the locals putting premium in their vehicles. 

59 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Ice hut party Saturday night?. Thats where we are headed.  See you guys at the westway..woot woot..

Sounds good we in!!

Archived