Braap Shack Busted

pt3189

LMAO

I had posted about this somewhere else. Last fall they were broken into as well.

A friend told me he got a funny feeling when he went there to look @ a helmet...

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

LMAO

I had posted about this somewhere else. Last fall they were broken into as well.

A friend told me he got a funny feeling when he went there to look @ a helmet...

spores in the air perhaps

40 minutes ago, zoso said:

spores in the air perhaps

LOL

No the guy was ranting about another well established business in the area. He just thought it was bad form carrying on about that.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4437854/opp-probe-break-and-enter-at-ennismore-motorsports-business/

11 hours ago, pt3189 said:

Not mushroom for performance enhancement!

How stupid do you have to be to deal out of a legit business? Not a bad front to launder the money but don't sell from there to!:blink:

I suspect the entire business was nothing more than a font for his drug business. Why work youass off like Wild Bill to build a solid business when you can simply sell drugs out the back door and cook up the books to make it all look legit. 

55 minutes ago, zoso said:

I suspect the entire business was nothing more than a font for his drug business. Why work youass off like Wild Bill to build a solid business when you can simply sell drugs out the back door and cook up the books to make it all look legit. 

Probably right. It's basically in the middle of nowhere. There is a well established business selling accessories in Ptbo & Royal is an hour away in Whitby.

I doubt they would sell enough legit items to keep the hydro on.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Probably right. It's basically in the middle of nowhere. There is a well established business selling accessories in Ptbo & Royal is an hour away in Whitby.

I doubt they would sell enough legit items to keep the hydro on.

'cmon revrnd ...:grin: I shop at the Foodland in Ennismore. Get good fresh stuff there also, Chemong Lake is a haven for Ice Fishing Shacks, Snowmobilers and ATV's.

They must have a big population to supply "  colitas "  <----- Hotel California reference.

34 minutes ago, Yamaha Fan said:

'cmon revrnd ...:grin: I shop at the Foodland in Ennismore. Get good fresh stuff there also, Chemong Lake is a haven for Ice Fishing Shacks, Snowmobilers and ATV's.

They must have a big population to supply "  colitas "  <----- Hotel California reference.

That warm smell.

That place always seemed shady. They advertised the sale of used off road stuff and watercraft.  Probably stuff assembled as cheaply as possible. Dirt bikes, atvs, sea doos. Would be a good way to launder some drug money though.

1 hour ago, pt3189 said:

That place always seemed shady. They advertised the sale of used off road stuff and watercraft.  Probably stuff assembled as cheaply as possible. Dirt bikes, atvs, sea doos. Would be a good way to launder some drug money though.

For sure, Sell a helmet for 50 bucks, books say you sold it for 200, you just laundered 150 bucks worth of drugs. Do that with everything and make up phony repairs that never took place and you could put a crap load through a cash business such as that. Odds are he was being controlled by a certain group of motorcycle enthusiasts.

Archived