Jump to content
IQ TURBO

March 15, March 16 Sneak Peek Show

Recommended Posts

Well, since the weather is not conducive to my schedule,  we are heading to the Sneak Peak show at the Bradford Greenhouses Saturday.  Who else is attending??

 

We will be in and around the Doo and Poo areas. Yes you heard me,  Poo areas...:evil2:  

 

Hope to see some fellow Ocers there..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be there Saturday, and I will make sure I don't arrive an hour early thinking it opened at 9am and not 10am.

 

looking at Poo and Yam as usual !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will be there Friday night after 6pm Hope to see some fellow OCers there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping to get a ride in on Sat'...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Hoping to get a ride in on Sat'...

Revrnd, know hard to tell with this weather but where do you think you can start and ride with decent conditions on Sat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’ll be there with the kiddies Saturday, we’ll be looking at all the sleds! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

Revrnd, know hard to tell with this weather but where do you think you can start and ride with decent conditions on Sat.

Wilberforce area had over 2 feet of snow on Tues' (we still have 18" here). I'm GPSing a route that doesnt involve any road running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will probably go to this one:

 

1630897391_IMG_3863(Medium).JPG.407591011421e9b76b18084f1e42269a.JPG

 

Maybe by truck. Trails will be crowded.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to the Kanata show and was disappointed.

If you're into off trail, mountain riding or just gawdy colour schemes IMO, then you'll enjoy it, otherwise you'll leave disappointed as well. Your results may vary.

Not a Yamaha guy, but I did like the SRX probably most of all, except the price.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Crow said:

Went to the Kanata show and was disappointed.

If you're into off trail, mountain riding or just gawdy colour schemes IMO, then you'll enjoy it, otherwise you'll leave disappointed as well. Your results may vary.

Not a Yamaha guy, but I did like the SRX probably most of all, except the price.

That's what we found @ the 'doo Spring Show the last few years. The last sled I saw there that caught my eye was the Blizzard when it was intro'd in the spring of '15. Took me 3 years to buy 1 LOL

 

This did not impress us in '16:

Image result for 2016 freeride

:barf:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They kept the green, or whatever that colour is, there's just more of it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Crow said:

They kept the green, or whatever that colour is, there's just more of it.

'Manta Green'

 

AKA St Germain Transport Green

 

Is 'Makita Tools Turquoise' still available for 2020? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost the same shade as your barfing emoji. Haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, revrnd said:

'Manta Green'

 

AKA St Germain Transport Green

 

Is 'Makita Tools Turquoise' still available for 2020? 

 

SGT which also translates to Shi!!y Green Truck

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Crow said:

Almost the same shade as your barfing emoji. Haha.

I noticed that too went I went looking for it LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

SGT which also translates to Shi!!y Green Truck

I was trying to be PC for a change...

 

I've noticed their newer cabs & trailers are white w/ the green graphics. I imagine better resale or leasing outfits don't want to get stuck w/ equipment nobody wants to buy.

 

Maybe BRP got a discount on the paint?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, revrnd said:

I was trying to be PC for a change...

 

I've noticed their newer cabs & trailers are white w/ the green graphics. I imagine better resale or leasing outfits don't want to get stuck w/ equipment nobody wants to buy.

 

Maybe BRP got a discount on the paint?

As Henry Ford said-any colour you want as long as it's black-then do your own wrap/whatever!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be at the door for the Club on Fri 2-5 and Sat 1-5. Most likely i'll poke around Friday. The Spring garden show is also on at the same time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

As Henry Ford said-any colour you want as long as it's black-then do your own wrap/whatever!

I was thinking that even w/ a black sled you could get a graphics outfit to cut some logos/graphics in the colour of your choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to go …...there is only one poison to ride.....IMO all the rest are just are not in the same field....funny thing is this has been going on the last 50yrs...all the others have been playing catch up...lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lep said:

No need to go …...there is only one poison to ride.....IMO all the rest are just are not in the same field....funny thing is this has been going on the last 50yrs...all the others have been playing catch up...lol

850 or 900T? Lep. I have  had a 2018 Mxz x 850, and now a 2019 Mxz x 850. May be heading back to the 4 stroke camp. Time will tell...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lep said:

No need to go …...there is only one poison to ride.....IMO all the rest are just are not in the same field....funny thing is this has been going on the last 50yrs...all the others have been playing catch up...lol

 Your favorite poison didn't introduce the 4 strokes you have ridden to the snowmobile industry they just play catch up.

Edited by PISTON LAKE CRUISER
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Your favorite poison didn't introduce the 4 strokes you have ridden to the snowmobile industry they are just played catch up.

That is the inconvenient truth for them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

535E876F-A656-4C67-9286-F11A156485A2.jpegD58BDD03-B846-4A94-B489-1E02149167E1.jpeg

22D468D7-5CE0-49F6-969A-ECB92BBDDAD3.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed the last dealer name. I wonder if I can sue them for a royalty fee?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×