March 15, March 16 Sneak Peek Show

Turbo Doo

32 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Any Pics of this event?

lol, I only grabbed a couple of pics of the new Polaris sleds, hopefully someone else that attends today will have pics.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nunz said:

At this point we leaning towards a Indy 850 137 and a Indy 850 XCR, Both sleds are pretty impressive but different, the upgraded suspension on the XCR is the deal breaker for mine.

I think Polaris is set to have another great year in Sales for 2020 based on what we saw last night. 

Nice. I for one am impressed with the new polaris sleds, and their spring ordering....8-)

I got an up close and personal visit with the XCR this past week in my dealers service bay.

Nice looking sled but I still prefer the rush style rear suspension.

Best in the biz in my books.

40 minutes ago, soupkids said:

I got an up close and personal visit with the XCR this past week in my dealers service bay.

Nice looking sled but I still prefer the rush style rear suspension.

Best in the biz in my books.

I agree works for me as well.

Show was pretty good

stopping at auperburger for lunch 

Loved the 137 Indy and the backcountry do was nice too 

Yamaha was a bit bla bla 

thundercat was sharp 

the home and garden show had these gas powered wheelbarrows from Madness Machinery.... I thought those were pretty cool 

I also for some odd reason really like those 20" wide track adventure monsters ! 

30 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

At the show currently. Chatting with my dealer. What to snowcheck?, is a harder decision then i thought...:evil2:

I would assume the doo dealer would give you more for a trader than a pop dealer which may influence your decision ? Lol 

lots of nice stuff to look at ! 

42 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Not saying Nothing..

Haha I understand 

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

At the show currently. Chatting with my dealer. What to snowcheck?, is a harder decision then i thought...:evil2:

I will bet a Ice Cold Coors for next Saturday night in Cochrane that someone is going back to Poo!!

5 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

Show was pretty good

stopping at auperburger for lunch 

Loved the 137 Indy and the backcountry do was nice too 

Yamaha was a bit bla bla 

thundercat was sharp 

the home and garden show had these gas powered wheelbarrows from Madness Machinery.... I thought those were pretty cool 

Wish I hadve seen those there, we only walked down a couple isles though. Those powered wheel barrows are very efficient and they work amazing! Was the best $3k we spent last year, paid for itself in no time. Would’ve liked to have seen their new attachments F3590AD4-B74E-4D59-9A4C-76252CCD66B1.thumb.png.9cfd17a4521a174d2d0418088c9b15f8.png

That 850 Indy Adventure 137" is only 6 inches longer than my Pro-s 800 I'm sure it would fit on my 10ft trailer!

hmmmmmmmmm 

Tried too 

files too big 

Here’s all I got ..

6C04E9AC-E17E-454B-ABFF-AC1317F6EA8B.jpeg

F81BF2A0-2649-45EB-B069-AE397E98D2ED.jpeg

D81C7846-9CEB-43DA-87A7-5B90C8488E98.jpeg

27AE8B85-2BDE-4D97-8CFB-206E334FBD5F.jpeg

On 3/16/2019 at 6:21 AM, Denis007 said:

My thoughts on the 600R ... very smooth powerplant. Very unexciting though.  Like an electric motor... very smooth, but no kick.  In all honesty a 900ACE is more interesting in my opinion.  I test rode a Renegade X 600R a couple of weeks ago, my first impressions were excellent suspension package, engine was just "cute" ... very boring.  My 670 had WAY more punch.

If you're looking to ride the Northern Corridor, it's not the best option.  I'd spend $1500 more for the 900 myself.

Just heard Motor Mouth Lester this morning saying the 600R is x% more power than the old one and is now the power leader again since the old one was long in the tooth.  Also how exhilerating it is to ride.

I think he was reading a BRP script again.

4 hours ago, Big Pussy said:

Just heard Motor Mouth Lester this morning saying the 600R is x% more power than the old one and is now the power leader again since the old one was long in the tooth.  Also how exhilerating it is to ride.

I think he was reading a BRP script again.

I have known Mark since 76/77..Way before any media involvement.These are solid people with good core values.I give them credit for making a living in a media that's not so easy. They don't follow anybody's script,they follow all  of them. haha. Oh-- by about 1980 they the family had owned about 37 Yami's and a similar amount of Poo's after. No mention of Arctic scrap .

I watched Motörhead Mark this morning too

his comments seem to be inline with what has been written about the new 600r

most I know loved their 600 ETECs I would guess BRP would only improve on it

IMO

Archived