March 15, March 16 Sneak Peek Show

Turbo Doo

16 hours ago, Lep said:

No need to go …...there is only one poison to ride.....IMO all the rest are just are not in the same field....funny thing is this has been going on the last 50yrs...all the others have been playing catch up...lol

Correct statement..........nothing can catch the SRX!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Except a Thundercat and it can turn.  :lol:

Is it warm in there?

34 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

It should be better then the Eastview Arena...:brr:

I’m thinking it should be given it’s a greenhouse, but who knows. 

Last year we nearly froze at the arena. We probably spent a total of 15-20 mins in there and went home lol

1 hour ago, Baylaker said:

I’m thinking it should be given it’s a greenhouse, but who knows. 

Last year we nearly froze at the arena. We probably spent a total of 15-20 mins in there and went home lol

No kidding! I think it was colder inside than it was outside that day...

41 minutes ago, revrnd said:

No kidding! I think it was colder inside than it was outside that day...

Definitely...we’ll be prepared this time just in case.

I just pulled in to the lot . Figured I may as well park here for a couple hours instead of on Hwy 11. North bound closed at Line 11 if anybody’s travelling that way 

9 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Your favorite poison didn't introduce the 4 strokes you have ridden to the snowmobile industry they just play catch up.

Did my poison not have a 4 stroke back in 1959 it was a 7hp........then again 2001 with the vtwin 1000 in the zx chasis…..

That V-twin was very different 

that was offered in a Grand Touring ? Don't remember. 

37 minutes ago, Sledguy74 said:

That V-twin was very different 

that was offered in a Grand Touring ? Don't remember. 

I think I saw a grand total of 2 of the V1000.

12 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

850 or 900T? Lep. I have  had a 2018 Mxz x 850, and now a 2019 Mxz x 850. May be heading back to the 4 stroke camp. Time will tell...:D

900T needs the wick turned up yet and put it in a 129....850 will be my poison for next yr.

36 minutes ago, Lep said:

900T needs the wick turned up yet and put it in a 129....850 will be my poison for next yr.

Ive had a 18 and a 19 Mxz X 850. Still on the decision fence about what to snowcheck for next year. B). If i stay 850, it will be another MXZ....

3 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

now that's funny....have a 1200 in the shed that will walk right around any turned up SRX...just saying.

33 minutes ago, Lep said:

now that's funny....have a 1200 in the shed that will walk right around any turned up SRX...just saying.

Funny indeed, silly rabbit.

46 minutes ago, Lep said:

Ive been saying it all along.  Put the 900T in a MXZ, flash that thing, and clutch it, and it will be THE perfect sled. 

Chatted with Mr.Ledger about there 900Ts that i am pretty sure are flashed, and there happy. May be the route to go. Kinda digging the 195hp stage 1 flashes......

Good show tonight quite enjoyed it. Nice seeing a bunch of our sledding family.. pretty much decided on the sleds. 

I was there around 2-3pm. I was looking to sit on a 600R but Doo didnt bring one. All 850 and 900T. 

2 hours ago, Nunz said:

Good show tonight quite enjoyed it. Nice seeing a bunch of our sledding family.. pretty much decided on the sleds. 

I'm guessing one will be a xc 137 850 ?

8 hours ago, Steve F6 said:

I was there around 2-3pm. I was looking to sit on a 600R but Doo didnt bring one. All 850 and 900T. 

My thoughts on the 600R ... very smooth powerplant. Very unexciting though.  Like an electric motor... very smooth, but no kick.  In all honesty a 900ACE is more interesting in my opinion.  I test rode a Renegade X 600R a couple of weeks ago, my first impressions were excellent suspension package, engine was just "cute" ... very boring.  My 670 had WAY more punch.

If you're looking to ride the Northern Corridor, it's not the best option.  I'd spend $1500 more for the 900 myself.

1 hour ago, Denis007 said:

My thoughts on the 600R ... very smooth powerplant. Very unexciting though.  Like an electric motor... very smooth, but no kick.  In all honesty a 900ACE is more interesting in my opinion.  I test rode a Renegade X 600R a couple of weeks ago, my first impressions were excellent suspension package, engine was just "cute" ... very boring.  My 670 had WAY more punch.

If you're looking to ride the Northern Corridor, it's not the best option.  I'd spend $1500 more for the 900 myself.

Or just get a 850 or a 900T, and be done with it already..:evil2:

8 hours ago, soupkids said:

I'm guessing one will be a xc 137 850 ?

7 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

And?...:evil2:

At this point we leaning towards a Indy 850 137 and a Indy 850 XCR, Both sleds are pretty impressive but different, the upgraded suspension on the XCR is the deal breaker for mine.

I think Polaris is set to have another great year in Sales for 2020 based on what we saw last night. 

Archived