March 15, March 16 Sneak Peek Show

Turbo Doo

Well, since the weather is not conducive to my schedule,  we are heading to the Sneak Peak show at the Bradford Greenhouses Saturday.  Who else is attending??

We will be in and around the Doo and Poo areas. Yes you heard me,  Poo areas...:evil2:  

Hope to see some fellow Ocers there..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there Saturday, and I will make sure I don't arrive an hour early thinking it opened at 9am and not 10am.

looking at Poo and Yam as usual !

We will be there Friday night after 6pm Hope to see some fellow OCers there.

Hoping to get a ride in on Sat'...

37 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Hoping to get a ride in on Sat'...

Revrnd, know hard to tell with this weather but where do you think you can start and ride with decent conditions on Sat.

We’ll be there with the kiddies Saturday, we’ll be looking at all the sleds! 

35 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

Revrnd, know hard to tell with this weather but where do you think you can start and ride with decent conditions on Sat.

Wilberforce area had over 2 feet of snow on Tues' (we still have 18" here). I'm GPSing a route that doesnt involve any road running.

Went to the Kanata show and was disappointed.

If you're into off trail, mountain riding or just gawdy colour schemes IMO, then you'll enjoy it, otherwise you'll leave disappointed as well. Your results may vary.

Not a Yamaha guy, but I did like the SRX probably most of all, except the price.

44 minutes ago, Crow said:

Went to the Kanata show and was disappointed.

If you're into off trail, mountain riding or just gawdy colour schemes IMO, then you'll enjoy it, otherwise you'll leave disappointed as well. Your results may vary.

Not a Yamaha guy, but I did like the SRX probably most of all, except the price.

That's what we found @ the 'doo Spring Show the last few years. The last sled I saw there that caught my eye was the Blizzard when it was intro'd in the spring of '15. Took me 3 years to buy 1 LOL

This did not impress us in '16:

Image result for 2016 freeride

:barf:

38 minutes ago, Crow said:

They kept the green, or whatever that colour is, there's just more of it.

'Manta Green'

AKA St Germain Transport Green

Is 'Makita Tools Turquoise' still available for 2020? 

36 minutes ago, revrnd said:

'Manta Green'

AKA St Germain Transport Green

Is 'Makita Tools Turquoise' still available for 2020? 

SGT which also translates to Shi!!y Green Truck

45 minutes ago, Crow said:

Almost the same shade as your barfing emoji. Haha.

I noticed that too went I went looking for it LOL

54 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

SGT which also translates to Shi!!y Green Truck

I was trying to be PC for a change...

I've noticed their newer cabs & trailers are white w/ the green graphics. I imagine better resale or leasing outfits don't want to get stuck w/ equipment nobody wants to buy.

Maybe BRP got a discount on the paint?

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

I was trying to be PC for a change...

I've noticed their newer cabs & trailers are white w/ the green graphics. I imagine better resale or leasing outfits don't want to get stuck w/ equipment nobody wants to buy.

Maybe BRP got a discount on the paint?

As Henry Ford said-any colour you want as long as it's black-then do your own wrap/whatever!

I'll be at the door for the Club on Fri 2-5 and Sat 1-5. Most likely i'll poke around Friday. The Spring garden show is also on at the same time.

2 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

As Henry Ford said-any colour you want as long as it's black-then do your own wrap/whatever!

I was thinking that even w/ a black sled you could get a graphics outfit to cut some logos/graphics in the colour of your choice.

No need to go …...there is only one poison to ride.....IMO all the rest are just are not in the same field....funny thing is this has been going on the last 50yrs...all the others have been playing catch up...lol

7 hours ago, Lep said:

No need to go …...there is only one poison to ride.....IMO all the rest are just are not in the same field....funny thing is this has been going on the last 50yrs...all the others have been playing catch up...lol

850 or 900T? Lep. I have  had a 2018 Mxz x 850, and now a 2019 Mxz x 850. May be heading back to the 4 stroke camp. Time will tell...:D

10 hours ago, Lep said:

Your favorite poison didn't introduce the 4 strokes you have ridden to the snowmobile industry they just play catch up.

37 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Your favorite poison didn't introduce the 4 strokes you have ridden to the snowmobile industry they are just played catch up.

That is the inconvenient truth for them.

535E876F-A656-4C67-9286-F11A156485A2.jpegD58BDD03-B846-4A94-B489-1E02149167E1.jpeg

22D468D7-5CE0-49F6-969A-ECB92BBDDAD3.jpeg

I noticed the last dealer name. I wonder if I can sue them for a royalty fee?

Archived