Great riding in D7 & D8 this week

extreme600

We rode majority of the trails in the following areas:  Coldwater, Orillia,  Barrie, Port Severn, Waubashene, Severn Bridge, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Port Sydney, Huntsville, Sprucedale and Aspdin.  All the clubs have done a FANTASTIC job.  Seriously one of the best years with the most consistent trails.  THANK YOU to all the clubs and landowners. Here's a few pics.  Oh and it was great to  ride with  some old (not age either) OCers and some new OCers (to me).  Always a pleasure to meet more sledheads!!  Lots of laughs and miles of smiles on the rides.  Thanks for more great memories.

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG

6 hours ago, extreme600 said:

We rode majority of the trails in the following areas:  Coldwater, Orillia,  Barrie, Port Severn, Waubashene, Severn Bridge, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Port Sydney, Huntsville, Sprucedale and Aspdin.  All the clubs have done a FANTASTIC job.  Seriously one of the best years with the most consistent trails.  THANK YOU to all the clubs and landowners. Here's a few pics.  Oh and it was great to  ride with  some old (not age either) OCers and some new OCers (to me).  Always a pleasure to meet more sledheads!!  Lots of laughs and miles of smiles on the rides.  Thanks for more great memories.

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG

Great pics, Dee...thanks for sharing them.  Glad that you, Terry and Blake could join revrnd and me for part of our Tuesday ride.

14 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

I see Kashe rider is all smiles. Talked to him on sunday this past week with 14Snow.

Thanks for sharing the pics...

LOL Thanks IQ Turbo.  I didn't know his code name. 

12 hours ago, irREVerent said:

Great pics, Dee...thanks for sharing them.  Glad that you, Terry and Blake could join revrnd and me for part of our Tuesday ride.

It was great to see you two again.  I'm trying to edit the video from that day.  Only issue I have is that there's 4 hours of video and I don't want to cut out too much.  LOL

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:28 AM, extreme600 said:

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG

Is that Blake I see in the first picture.... looks like lots of smiles.

2 hours ago, 02Sled said:

Is that Blake I see in the first picture.... looks like lots of smiles.

Yes it is.  LOL

2 hours ago, gobills said:

Caught on camera.  It's a rare sighting!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I actually have quite a few.  Don't get me in trouble!!!

LOL

Trails from Gravenhurst to Sprucedale were great this morning. 

4 hours ago, Blake G said:

Good to hear they didn't get destroyed by the rain....

4 hours ago, Blake G said:

X2 rode from Sprucedale to Edgewater today trails were in good shape.

Gee, Nunz, you'd ride that far in reverse.

1 hour ago, Blake G said:

Gee, Nunz, you'd ride that far in reverse.

I’m still zonked from the 14 hour ride home Gaspé but couldn’t resist the chance for a little 90 mile ride with Kyle. 

What do you see on the odometer?

19 minutes ago, Blake G said:

What do you see on the odometer?

I’m at 8200 kms so far, heading to Cochrane in a couple weeks then I think we are done. How about you buddy? 

Pretty much the same. 8455 kms. Been a good winter locally.

I'm right on both your heels!  7270km on my ZR6000 this year and 900kms on a friends 850 Doo Renegade in Quebec last week. So im at 8170km this year. Good lord that 850 was nice! 

Archived