Friday ride near Bobcaygeon. Others welcome

GrizzlyGriff

Yamahafan and I will be riding Pigeon Lake tomorrow (Friday) up through Buckhorn and Twin Mountains. Others welcome to join us 

Morning Grizzly.  Where are you staging from? What time?

My place.  Will ride down Lake to meet Yamahafan at Marks Finer Diner in Emily for 9 am for breakfast. Should ride from my place around 8:30. I  can pm you address and phone number if you like

What I could see if E211 north of Flynns Corners today looked good.

E211 has a closed section halfway up in the park. Was out last week. Trails in the area were tabletop. Will take 502 up instead which actually is the trail up 507 from Flynns Corners. Thanks for the feedback Revrnd

Damn, just saw your message and i am already planning to be in Haliburton area with friends riding around. Going to stay at Pinestone Friday night and ride over to Paudash area on Saturday. Hope you all have a great ride.

Jerry

Hey Jerry. Maybe we'll see you on the trails. E trail was in great shape last Friday 

26 minutes ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

Hey Jerry. Maybe we'll see you on the trails. E trail was in great shape last Friday 

X2

11 hours ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

Yamahafan and I will be riding Pigeon Lake tomorrow (Friday) up through Buckhorn and Twin Mountains. Others welcome to join us 

I will be there

Cool. Four of us now 

Had a great day with my fellow OCers. Came upon an OPP check point. We were fine but another group had just got tickets for no trail passes and carrying alcohol. They eventually pulled up behind us when we were on a break. Said they were having fun trying to catch up but couldn't do it. We all had a good chuckle. Great guys loving their job. Glad they caught those azzhats 

12 minutes ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

We were fine but another group had just got tickets for no trail passes and carrying alcohol. 

Morons. Are you not allowed to have sealed alcohol on your sled though? I've done it a few times on saddlebag trips.

We came across the same opp at the 507 and E108 crosssing,they had three sleds pulled over,not sure why.We were ok 290 Km day great trails.

1 hour ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

Had a great day with my fellow OCers. Came upon an OPP check point. We were fine but another group had just got tickets for no trail passes and carrying alcohol. They eventually pulled up behind us when we were on a break. Said they were having fun trying to catch up but couldn't do it. We all had a good chuckle. Great guys loving their job. Glad they caught those azzhats 

Had a great day of riding with the Grizzlycrew .... myself, Grizz, barberch and yamadan700. Had Bfast then rode Pigeon to Buckhorn then to Harcourt then headed to Twin Mountains Trails then Noggies Creek  back to Pigeon then home. Trails were fantastic and Lake run was perfect.  Anytime Grizz puts out a call for riders....  go. Fun times ahead.

20190308_110847.jpg

20190308_110847.jpg

Great day riding guys!

3 hours ago, Poo Man said:

Morons. Are you not allowed to have sealed alcohol on your sled though? I've done it a few times on saddlebag trips.

of course you are, so these guys must have had it out, which you can't do

Exactly. They were drinking that sh&t

Wow. What a cool app. I want it. Thanks for sharing

Hey Duftom. You were probably just in front of us. How many people with you? Kept playing leapfrog  with a couple of guys. One wearing yellow gloves 

5 hours ago, Poo Man said:

We have as well. Pick up our 'supplies' at a store & then head to our destination. No beverages until the sleds are parked & the keys put away. Obviously the person(s) in question must've given the officers a reason to confiscate the alcohol.

Actually what the officer said was "trail passes and alcohol". That's all the info

That app is nice...trails in Twin Mountains were awesome yesterday...beauty day

12 hours ago, barberch said:

Great day riding guys!

Good to see you rode up from Flynns. Was that in your plan? I wasnt sure of your route but after what I saw on Thurs' I knew you coukd ride it. South of the tge ditch banging can be tiresome @ the best of times.

I take it someone knows the route on the lakes? Too many bad things have happened in that area since I was a kid for me to venture around there by myself.

Archived